Reviews for This is Not a Journal
HPbringssexyback chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
not as good as lily's, but still good. i guess i just understand how lily's mind works better than james'. i will keep reveiwing though. happy newstory and a verry harry christmas!

from Harry Potter brings the sexy back.

Too bad I'm not at Hogwarts!
Queen Muse chapter 18 . 8/1/2008
Yay! Haha I love James. I think I liked Lily's journal better than this one, but the little Marauder comments here and there were great to read! Oh, how I love those silly boys... :)

Sour Mango
nixtear chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Amazing story with the right amount of humour and fluff : )keep writing more!
Dippity-Rox chapter 18 . 7/8/2008
I really enjoyed reading the story well done!
Devatron2000 chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
I like the way you wright thank you and I hope to read more from you soon but I only read humor .

Deven Elizabeth.
princesscherryforever chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
I really liked it! This story, and the Lily journal one.. They were so funny! I loved the way you actually used real people like Hestia, Alice and Emmeline.. It was cool. I hate made-up characters.. One question though, Why did you make James the Chaser? He was a seeker.. Anyway, just saying i loved it! Keep it up.
clap your hands say claire chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
This fan fiction is pretty damn funny.
littletempest chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
This is an awesome story. That's all i can say.
Sarah Downstairs chapter 18 . 1/24/2007
Yeah, so I got lazy and stopped reviewing every chapter, so this is my last one.

I loved this fic! I loved James' POV and he's just so cute! Really, he's like every girl's dream guy. Overall, I'm not sure which fic I liked more: Lily's was more funny (I mean, James' would have been, but I had already heard all the jokes) but James was more "aw..." towards the end.

Both of them were brillant! See you tonight!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Brillant, the way you have James think is brillant. : )

I'll see you later - I have to go to Jesus now. TTYL! : )
Sarah Downstairs chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
It's interesting to see how James is going about all this... and it'll be nice to see his transition into adulthood. : ) It's brillant!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
: ) I love the title to this chapter "a chivalrous Stalker" hehehehehehehe... See you later!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Huh. Now, that interesting.
FlamingThunder chapter 18 . 12/8/2006