Reviews for This is Not a Journal
nixtear chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Amazing story with the right amount of humour and fluff : )keep writing more!
Dippity-Rox chapter 18 . 7/8/2008
I really enjoyed reading the story well done!
Devatron2000 chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
I like the way you wright thank you and I hope to read more from you soon but I only read humor .

Deven Elizabeth.
princesscherryforever chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
I really liked it! This story, and the Lily journal one.. They were so funny! I loved the way you actually used real people like Hestia, Alice and Emmeline.. It was cool. I hate made-up characters.. One question though, Why did you make James the Chaser? He was a seeker.. Anyway, just saying i loved it! Keep it up.
clap your hands say claire chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
This fan fiction is pretty damn funny.
littletempest chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
This is an awesome story. That's all i can say.
Sarah Downstairs chapter 18 . 1/24/2007
Yeah, so I got lazy and stopped reviewing every chapter, so this is my last one.

I loved this fic! I loved James' POV and he's just so cute! Really, he's like every girl's dream guy. Overall, I'm not sure which fic I liked more: Lily's was more funny (I mean, James' would have been, but I had already heard all the jokes) but James was more "aw..." towards the end.

Both of them were brillant! See you tonight!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Brillant, the way you have James think is brillant. : )

I'll see you later - I have to go to Jesus now. TTYL! : )
Sarah Downstairs chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
It's interesting to see how James is going about all this... and it'll be nice to see his transition into adulthood. : ) It's brillant!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
: ) I love the title to this chapter "a chivalrous Stalker" hehehehehehehe... See you later!
Sarah Downstairs chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Huh. Now, that interesting.
FlamingThunder chapter 18 . 12/8/2006
cool
penguinFAN chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
. .
Tink chapter 18 . 10/15/2006
This was easily one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've read in a long time. All my friends have taken to calling me James.. It's perfect. Absolutely flawless.. Keep writing, you have a wonderful knack at it.
Midnight Filly chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
I just finished reading the story, it is really good! Its also really funny, I've been reading almost all day! now I'm going to finish reading the rest of 'In this journal'.
471 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »