Reviews for This is Not a Journal
jayempty chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
I really love this story. It's really very funny. I can't help but notice, though, that you have some recurring spelling errors. You spelled definitely as defiantly a few times and you also spelled lose as loose. Just thought that i'd try and be helpful and point that out to you. Anyway great job, and i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when i have the time.
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 18 . 5/24/2006
ah! theyre so cute! cutesy wootsy! ah, it makes my eyes tear up! (or maybe that happened cause ive been staring at a white computer screen almost all day...) ah well. both work. i love how he was finally able to admit that he kept a journal, though i think it would have been more him if he kept insisting that he didnt. i dunno. it wouldve been funny. and i was kind of expecting it to end with lily finding the journal. the whole "Opening it slowly, Lily read the first paragraph out loud. “This is not a journal. It is an idea notebook. And in this notebook, I, James Potter, am going to write down ideas on how to ask Lily Evans out and then record the results.” i thought you couldve ended with that. it would have been a suitable ending, but i liked the way it all turned out. u rock! i so love ur writing! continue being awesome! (and dont forget the people that reminded you that you were!)

00TheBlackDove00 chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
this gets better and better! at first it was just a story i read to keep me happy, and to make me laugh. but now im really worked into the whole plot. i am amazed at the way everything has unfolded, and i am also amazed at the fact that you can pull it off. go you!-your newest and most devoted fan.
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
arent computers annoying? but this is still really good. james manages to be himself while being caring and nice. which is obviously hard to do without overdoing it. i think youre a fantastic writer, and i decided last night at about 11:37 that you are going to be my new writing mentor. kontinue to be awesome! .
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
im so glad you manage to keep the humor coming, even though james is maturing. i think that my favorite character is sirius. hes so funny! please please please please please please keep being who you are, because anyone else writing this story would bug the crap outta me...
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
OMGSH I LOVE YOU!YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE I WILL BE INCREDIBLY ANGRY IF YOU DO NOT! NOW! TOO CONTINUE READING! AND I STILL FEEL FOR YOU ABOUT THE SCHOOL THING! I WONDER WHY IM STILL TYPING IN ALL CAPS...
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
hes so annoying. but you have to love him. like a little kid who keeps doing things wrong but is incredibly cute when he does them. if i were lily i wouldve slapped him too. he never stops does he? oh well. ill just go read on, i have some catching up to do...
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
this was great, and i think seeing the sweet side of james was nice for once. even if he did get annoying later on. but im so glad he stays true to character the whole time, and isnt constantly changing. its a nice consistency. cant wait to read more!

00TheBlackDove00 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
im sorry u have to go back to school! doesnt life stink? but yes. i do feel for you. i hate school as well. please let Lily not fall for him too fast, i sensed a bit of a mutual relationship there for a second, and im starting to wonder if shes telling him to bugger off because shes embarrased about the fact that she likes him. OMG! im so dense! maybe she liked him the whole time! oh! i must read on!
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
i cant help but love this story to pieces! im so glad someone decided to take this sort of angle on their love life. its totally original, and i know that if i want a good laugh, this fic will be there for me. kontinue being awesome! .
the black dove chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
i am loving this! loving it! if it was a plushie, i would hug it! (yes, i am in fact insane) and i dont think youre copying anyone! you are totally original, so dont listen to those people who dont think that you have a mind of your own. because you do, and it works perfectly well. so if certain people dont like it, too bad for them. keep writing or i will have to hurt you! .
the black dove chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
most awesome! you really do do james incredibly well. we only know so much about him, and youve managed to take that little tidbit of information and make an incredible, believable character. if he was a person, this is what he would be like. continue to be awesome! .
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
i love it! i love it i love it i love it i love it! love love love love love sugar hyper funtime we! (haha, ignore that...) this is so awesome! and boy does it explain a whole lot...but i love lily! and james! how can you not love them?
00TheBlackDove00 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
this is so great! i cant wait to read the rest of it! *goes on to read next few chapters* teehee! .
yllom21 chapter 18 . 3/17/2006
Aw, this story was completely adorable! Nice job, wonderful story. I like how James's personality changed throughout the book and altogether I think you did a wonderful job.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »