Reviews for This is Not a Journal
child-of-scorpio chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
"It's like she wants to make me look bad?" You are SO on the spot, honey! Lol, ignore me! I'm just REALLY happy that you updated with the new story! I'm so glad - I've been waiting around for ages hoping to get your author alert! I can't stay for long, because I SHOULD be revising, but either way, UPDATE SOON!
rosepetal13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Write another chapter! So cute! I love it.
Cajun Rogue chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
HEy! This story is cute AND funny! I hope you write another chapter!

Hugz,

Lindsey
Dancer girl923 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I was so excited when I got the e-mail saying that you had started this story! Your last one was awesome and I can't wait to find out how James views things! Please update soon!
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Oh this was funny. Poor James he really doesn't have a clue. Awesome first chapter
bluestar chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Yay! It's here! Very nice job on James. He's so funny- he's so clueless! My favorite line this chapter: "I tried to make her feel better by asking her out. She said no." Lol. I really like this story. It's different than "In This Journal", but it's still very much alike. I cannot wait for the next update! I hope it's soon!
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Awesome job! I've been waiting for this for a long time! Woohoo! You've gotten it up! Awesome job! Update soon, please!
EW4eva chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Oh! I love it! Really I do! I loved your other story too! But this one is really great! James is so hopeless sometimes! Anyway please, please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32