Reviews for This is Not a Journal
yllom21 chapter 18 . 3/17/2006
Aw, this story was completely adorable! Nice job, wonderful story. I like how James's personality changed throughout the book and altogether I think you did a wonderful job.
iamlilyevans chapter 18 . 3/9/2006
wow!
iamlilyevans chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
wow! i think you should get james to make harder passwords! even i can guess that its hard...
hyperchicks chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
WOW! I loved this story! It showed how much James really admired Lily in a way that even Lily couldn't say no to lol.
shmokey-bear chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
hi! me again! i liked this one too! how you can see how james's matured and how it makes girls think what's in a guys head! bye
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
good chapter

bye

Kagome

P.s could you read my story buriend alive Please
the radical writer chapter 18 . 11/20/2005
YAY! That was really good.

Keep writing.

I know I will read your other stuff.

:) well done :)
Seer of Spots chapter 18 . 10/17/2005
What about a Sirius "notebook"? Lol. Only kidding. But I do love both of these stories- "In This Journal" and "This is Not a Journal"-; they're so the best!
Seer of Spots chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
But James is a seeker... Lol. I love this story, it's so cool!
Ashley's Fool chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
It's really good and funny. This is one of the greatest fics I have read so far. Promise to read all of it.
sinsss chapter 18 . 9/22/2005
aw, thats so cute! I luffled this story!
FallenMystery chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
*nearly dies for luv of ur fic*

FM
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
hahahahahahahahahahaha

FM
nanirain chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
D. This was good. oh this was so very, very good. i love it. now i have to go read the other... (sigh) and its already 2:08 in the morning... (in case you couldn't tell i really liked your story).
Midnightkid chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
How awesome! I love this story! This is by far one of my favorite stories. It's so cute! GO JAMES!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »