Reviews for Hot Soup
eygirl33 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I'm a latecomer to the world of Liason fanfiction and I'm happy to see all the wonderful stories. I really enjoyed this story. You're a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for sharing.
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I just read your story. excellent. cant wait to read the sequel!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Oh sad! i loved that! very cool...

liason!

onetreefan
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
YOu know what would be cool? To have this story in Sonny's P.O.V. and also, if they found out that Jase had been injured and was taken to GH instead of Mercy. Please think about it, you're a really great author and I really want to see what you would do with it.
Lora Perry chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
You know what would be cool! THis story from SOnny's P.O.V! That would be awesome!
DaisyStar99 chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Aw, I loved it. You're great at adding humor (the Courtney parts made me chuckle...as well as the Harriet bits).

But the bittersweet ending...wah! Perfection.

I really like the AU you have created here but especially loved the way you added the "see you later" into the end. I love putting in bits of real dialogue. :)

You can bet I'll be reading the sequel too.
DaisyStar99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Oh I am loving this so far.

The banter, the flirting, the looks...you have captured it all. Cute but funny and intruiging.

Ending with the 'mysterious man' and the ominous phone call is great. :)

Plus Courtney is evil and that's ALWAYS fun ;)

On to part 2...
NemesisCeara chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Hi,

This was a great Jason and Elizabeth story. I liked it where Elizabeth didn't know anyone. But did you have to end it this way? Can't you do another chapter having Sonny find out the complete truth? You never covered what exactly happened to Jason either.

Other than that it was a great fanfic and I highly recommend it.
chawkchic chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Nice story! It's begging for a sequel. Don't you hear it! PLEASE write more, :).
Luv2rite chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
I love this story!Update real soon!
thewretchedchild chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
I really like this- i hope you keep going with it. Even though it says "the end"

It doesn't HAVE to be, right?
chawkchic chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Ok, please can I have part two. I love your story. Can't wait to see how you wrap it up. :)
jaselizlover chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I love the story!

Jason and Elizabeth are perfect together!

Can't wait to read the second part of the story

One of the cutest stories I've read about jason and liz
slamj chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow...very interesting. Cant wait for more

~Christy~