Reviews for Replay
Phoenix Dragoon chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
you ever going to continue this?
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I hope for another chapter soon. This is not only really good, but amusing and entertaining as well. SO please continue this soon?

Much love and thanks

~Kits
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Serenity of the Lake chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
fallen angel chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
ITS BEEN 2 YEARS! TWO YEARS! UPDATE! i don't see why you're so worried about being killed about 2 months. its been 2 years! you should be DISCOMBOBULATED!
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Hi its really good but for crying out loud please update!
SISM chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
i like it a lot. what will happen next? update soon.
lover of stories chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
your stoy is so well written and you leave us at this cliffhanger that is just begging to be complete so i who write very few review am pleading with you to please continue this story we your readers would like to know when harry kisses usagi, and how he witness her transformation... please keep us your readers in mind when you contiue this story, thank you and God Bless

los
SailorTardis498 chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
hehe not bad but update asap plz
moon-bunny735 chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY! I LOVE IT! I especially found the nervous Harry very funny, he sounded so adorable! :D Anyways update your story soon.
angel313 chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
I like it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Moonguardian chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
O NO! it stoped ... wat is she late for how will harry react wit the news she has to give him PLEZZ CONTINUE I CANT WAIT... by the way great JOD:-)
Heero's Bunny chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
lol, I like the story and by reading your last chapter I'm just takign a wild guess. You don't like Krum very much? lol, I'm surprised Harry didn't get healous of Fred and George, I don't think Harry's been able to make Usagi blush before... And if he has I must've missed it... I liked your idea of bringing Krum and Harry up against each other and of course Harry did win... You know with all the victories Harry's had, I don't blame him for beginning to get cocky... Apparently they haven't been able to get rid of the portrait yet... lol, maybe one day it'll happen. I'm glad you updated and sorry I didn't review last time, I really liked this chapter and can't wait for an update.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
I like it please up date asap!
platinum star chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
I love this story! - Definite Harry/Usagi? What is Usagi supposed to tell Harry...? -.-;; When is Draco going to meet Usagi? -;; So many questions! -* Please update soon!~