Reviews for Kate, the Vampire Slayer
Eye of the Dodo chapter 7 . 8/30/2004
Cliffhanger. WHY!

It was very good. There are a few sort of errors with line spacing. Such as the faintint part:

"What happen?" He asked rolling onto his side.

"You fainted." Spike grunted.

"I don't faint." Giles rolled his eyes.

"Fine you passed out.

In order to be gramaticly correct (and more undertsandable), it should read:

"What happend?" he asked rolling onto his side.

"You fainted."

Spike grunted. "I don't faint."

Giles rolled his eyes. "Fine, you passed out. (insert rest of everythint here)

It just... bugged me. That part. There're just a few sort of... errors. In punctuation and capitilization mostly.

Thanks for your time in reading this review and for adressing the Willow/Tara thing.
Eye of the Dodo chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Whoo! Tara! *raises fist in the air* *cams down a little* sorry. Tara's my favorite character. Willow/Tara forever!

Another masterfully written chapter. I'm still slightly unsure as to how far into seasonn 6 we are. Has Willow been all dark-magicky (like with Amy and Rack?) yet? Or is this pre-Tablua Rasa? Will and Tara are still together... I think. 'Cause of Tara's choice of words. "Sweetheart" for example.

Sorry to be nit-pickey but I know WAY too much about the show for my own good.

Again, just gonna say I loved it. And it's going on my favorites list.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
o... cant wait to see what happens when they talk to kate! write more soon!
Eye of the Dodo chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
Wow. Amazing. Well written... just... WOW!

I always thought there should be another Slayer from the second time Buffy died...

Hey, a few questions.

1/2 a question) This is season 6, right? question 1) Isn't Joyce dead?

question 2) Where's Tara? She doesn't die until the end of the season...

question 3) Is Kate's full name Kate Lockley? From Angel? Although then she wouldn't think Buffy was evil... I do LOVE the name Kate, though. 'Cause it happens to be meh own.

Very nice job. Extremely well done.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
o... they got kate! so are they gunna like, set her straight and stuff now? lets hope so! since shes all quiet she has to listen, right? yay wills! lol. and hope they figure out whats wrong with buff and soon!
marissa chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
that was great. I forgot to sign in lol.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
o! so its the watcher thats the baddie? i get it more now! lol. and was the poison regular poison or summat or more like what faith used on angel? and i cant wait to see what kinda stuff kate will find out on spike and buffy. could be a bit contradictive to what post is telling her. lol. that would be good. well, cant wait for more!
mac-babez chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
sorry i didn't review th last chapter but i was on holiday. well that was another great chapter.i like the twists that keep coming up, well hope for more updates soon x x
eyelashxwishes chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
yes it helped with the spuffy goodness...he he...well this chapter was again another awesome one. I'm so glad to be your beta reader...i can read it before anyone else. tehe tehe! Ok update soon.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
o... lets kill kate! lol. i love the idea. its really good. i can see how kates watcher would think buffy had turned evil. whether thats what the council told him or not. i cant wait to see when she finally tries to fight them. and do willow and dawn see them at the bronze? thatd be interesting
eyelashxwishes chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
hey great chapter. i could beta buffy...i need something to do lol...cant wait for the good spuffy goodness. so update soon please.
mac-babez chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
thank u for sayin that about my work, i never get any reviews so thank you, your stuff is really good aswell, hope you update soon x x
wicked-angel-413 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
so is kate dreaming of the scoobies and all them? seems so... hehe. and is the rogue slayer her watcher talked about buffy? so many questions! lol.
mac-babez chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
hey i luv your story so far, i really like stories with other slayers (That's why i rit them myself.) Well hope to see some update soon x
wicked-angel-413 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
interesting start. very promising. have to admit, this thought always occured to me, but i cant wait to see where you take it!