Reviews for Rise of the Silver Stars
Vi-Violence chapter 37 . 2/16/2011
Please update, this is really good (though I do have a little trouble understanding POV changes here).
omfg chapter 37 . 5/29/2010
FUCKING REVIEW
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 37 . 4/19/2009
UPDATE NOW
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 35 . 4/19/2009
Knives has finally succeeded in one thing

He as sure as hell made Vash into a Willing Killer and guess whose the first victim

Knives... YOU ARE SO DEAD
dejaceratops chapter 37 . 1/25/2009
OMG MORE! MORE PLEASE! :O

I love the idea of Milly heading up this new force called the Silver Stars; that name is SO like her. And poor Vash. And Meryl. And...YOU'RE JUST EVIL.

Update soon please?
Fahji chapter 37 . 2/26/2007
arg... You haven't updated in over a year. I hate it when good stories go dead. It was at an interesting part to boot.

Hat u IRS.
Alaena Night chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Good work with this chapter! I hope that you don't mind me reviewing all the chapters. I liked Millie's comments and her acceptance of things as they were. It's very in-character.
Alaena Night chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Good job! I certainly wasn't expecting things to happen like they did. It seemed to sudden, but I'm really looking forward to more! I'm supposing that Vash is going to have to take a long time peeling all of that paper off of Knives... Keep up the good work.
Alaena Night chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
LOL! This is a great story so far! The writing is good and the description is great, too! I haven't read enough to make a good judgement about the characters, but they seem to be in-character. Good work!

I like serious, so I'll definitely keep reading. ) Keep up the wonderful work.
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hello! Wow, this certainly has a lot of chapters, but I have a lot of time, so I'll give this a chance. You have a great comedic beginning. Good job! *must read more*
inkydoo chapter 37 . 3/31/2006
this just isn't fair! how could you do that to meryl! it's so good, yet so wrong! i mean, someone's got to make the really big plot twists that no one else will touch...but STILL!

your knives is so EVIL!

and they're just going to do what he wants?

if it takes months for an update, it'll be ok because i'll probably need the time to recover :)
inkydoo chapter 36 . 3/31/2006
i think my heart just fell down an elevator shaft. now i take back what i said before. i'd almost rather have all the characters die than have this happen.

but it's still really good.
inkydoo chapter 35 . 3/31/2006
F
RedPBass chapter 37 . 2/9/2006
Finally an update. Geez, kept everyone waiting long enough, didn't ya? ;) heheh

Great story, though I hate what you've done with Meryl. Evil, that.

Anyway, keep it up, I can't wait to see where this one goes.
Fraulein-juujun chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
WOW... You're an awesome writer! I love the Meryl/storm analogy...