Reviews for The Knight
Kayla Unicorn chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I'm really liking this story so far! :)
lemoncat22 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
i want to know what happens next
good story
keep goin'
OMG keep goin!
Frowning in dissapproval chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I want to know what happens so please update. I like you story. Though to refuse updateing is cruel. MEANIE I want o know what happens.
PEACE chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
I liked that chapter too. Im too lazy to write a long review, but I will write a short ione because I am enjoying your story
Hello chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
YOu already wrote the next chapter butI liked this chapter.
Hello chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
YOu already wrote the next chapter butI liked this chapter.
Dientalyoklnasfk chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I loved it!~ v So far. Interesting wit the knights code and all. Keep it up. please update when you can.
Romantical3 chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
This is an interesting story! I like it! But what i would like better would be if you updated it so please hurry!
Joflower chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Wow, so much drama!

Come on Kyon-kyon! Kick Akito's jerk ass!

(Although I do like Akito now... but only in the manga. In the anime, he can die, lol)

There were a few grammatical errors, but oh well. My grammar stinks too.

Glad to see you're back and writing!
Escapade chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
I saw your story on the list and it looked so good...AND IT IS! I just read all the chapters now, so I obviously didn't put a reveiw for older chapters. Anyway, I feel so bad for Kyo! And the fact that Akito was making him more angry. Heh, but now you make me want to read more because I want to see what Kyo does...I'm a huge Kyo fan and I usually brush by Yuki fics so when I saw yours and the name I was like, " YAY! MUST READ NOW!" Good job and update soon because I'm enjoying this story so much. Only one thing, Tohru is SLIGHTLY out of character, but the story is still good. I have to go now so I'll look for your story's updates soon. Bye!
Outcast Shadow chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
HI! GUESS WHO'S BACK! I NEED MORE STORY! STORY MUST COME MORE BE! I LOVE THE STORY! MUST READ MORE! Ok. Bye-sa! _ Myah!
lynsey chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
ohh, it keeps getting interesting, but i won't know more unless you update. hint hint~!
lynsey chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
erg... stupid yuki. what was he thihnking? oh well, i'm sure i'll find out soon enough as soon as you update. but the storys getting extremely good! i'm so happy with how things are going, with kyo being in love with tohru and all, but it is bad that torhu is now in a ton of trouble. but hey with kyo as your knight in shinning armor, who would ever mind? ok, well please update as soon as you can, i'm sad that you haven't updated in a while, but maybe this'll get you to update a little faster. alright well keep up the good work!
The Raiku chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
More, And yes i discided to use my Account again o_O
Amaya Hanyou chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
-cheers- yay! I wanna know how hey kick some evil butt! -throws Sango pockeh for her hard work- Mm Well, -rolls up her sleeves.- If anybody wants to critic this story, they'll have to get through me first! o_O Wahaha! Update.