Reviews for Burning
Nightshade chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
This is an interesting story. Continue.

I like stories like this. Anorexia, cutting. How many people can't relate to it? It isn't too unusual. I think you shoudl write another nonromance fiction with Raven cutting herself for one reason or another. You decide.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
You better hurry )
Hanita-chan chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
:D Heh! We both "In which..."

...We rule.
Isis Loveright chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
UPDATE! LOVE THE STORY. UPDATE! GREAT PLOT, I NEVER REALLY SAW RAVEN AS AN ANOREXIA. UPDATE! I WOUNDER WHATS KEEPING HER FROM EATING? UPDATE! QUESTION: WOULD YOU BE ADDING ANY ROMANCE IN THIS? (ON KNEES BEGGING NOT TO ADD ANY RAMANCE) UPDATE! WELL CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE.
Rosethorn1611 chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
i like! please continue
Vashthestampede7123 chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
This chapter was awesome! I only just started reading this! Usually I don't like stories were Raven becomes anorexic, but this story changes my viwepoint! Your story rocks! Please update soon! :)
anime yay chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
damn no terra bashing boohoo :(
Sangofanatic chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
I love, please finish! Poor Raven...anyways...FINISH IT NOW!
TsukasaSIGN chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
i got two words for this story;this frikin rawks.

okay,maybe more than three,but who gives?

this is a very awesome fic,i so can't wait for more!

T/S
KuroTenshi616 chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
wait, Terra actually DIES? damn, i was startin to like her too. neway, very cool addition, you add more to your story in a few weeks than i do in a year (cus i'm a lazy little bitch with no motivation) that thing about BMI in the last chapter, that was pretty cool, i calculated my BMI, and i'm 24 and now i'm depressed (sort of... not really), neway, add more asap please!
The Dark Azar chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Yeah, my little sister gets her energy like Beast Boy, too. Only she puts in A LOT more. Three spoonfuls is so mild for her it isn't funny. I feel like Raven does. It sickens me. Great scene with the pizza! I liked how Raven yelled at them. Keep it up!
BlackShield chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
But who's that little voice in her head, the one that was egging on evilly bad habits? Maybe it's the disease talking, but still... I don't find it PAINFULLY obvious...

Hmm. I'll hafta think on that.

Will we see Gail again? She's cool. If a little too mathy for my taste.

Thankies for the quick update, btw.

Scelus,

BlackShield
wordbearer chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
Nice piece of description. Nice chapter overall and good description of Anorexia side effects (mildly ewe though). I hold hope for Raven, she has a (normally) good head on her shoulders and with any luck this message will slam through those *beeping* thick shields of hers... it's your piece not mine, so as long it retains this level of quality I can enjoy it, no matter how it turns out. Next chapter!
softballtitan009 chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
This is exactly what would happen to Raven if she starved herself. I mean, she wouldn't understand it until it was too late. Or maybe she DOES know, you're tricky...UPDATE!

titan009
softballtitan009 chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Ah...Raven having fun. Of course she's sexy! Just look at that bitch! She could get any guy if she tried...why am I even saying this. You guys are gonna think I'm gay or something...(so...totally...not).

titan009