Reviews for A Look into the Future
Good fic! Great ending, I'm so glad Chris didn't die. Did you happen to call Brian after Brian Krause? Just wondering... anyway I kind of wish you would've shown the defeat of Gideon and Chris returning and meeting his daughter but I understand the need to end a story. Ch11
exactly how does the swim coach/whitelighter know all that he does about evil wyatt?
pruehalliwell chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ok
Alana chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love the story and the plot, but I wish Phoebe was with Coop in this fic. That's how it's supposed to be. I know that they don't really highlight on their relationship, and you don't see much of them, but that's the point. The point is that even though love is important, the world needs people who are strong and fierce enough to protect it. Other then that, this is one of my favorite charmed stories.
Barbarablue7241 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I FOUND IT! I started reading this and I lost it and now I FOUND IT AGAIN! Finally!
Barbara chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I'm silently sobbing because I have a feeling you are going to show Piper's death.
normanelson chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
i loved it and i love the fact that you completed it thank you so much
katiek121 chapter 42 . 1/12/2014
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
(not allowed to type that word) You are a good kid.
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Oh my Goodness! Are you sure you are only 13? I couldn't even get my kids to read a book at that age and we have a library. Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
you're such a demonic child:)
Great cliffhangers.
Loving it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Wow, your 14th b-day! You are such a great writer for such a young age. Keep up the good work.
Death Eternal chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
(:::)
CharmedForever21 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I like it!
Crystalzap chapter 42 . 4/4/2011
why, would Wyatt and Bianca remember? and I know you had to end it sometime but i don't think Chris would be able to accept everything as easy as you made it sound...

anyway thanks for posting this... I'm running out of Chris fics to read _'