Reviews for A Look into the Future
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 8/10
Totally screws it up if she's not older than him. He's going to need someone older and more mature to handle what he's going to go through with his brother. I don't like the age change and it's wrong to introduce her so soon. Better to have her be a true phoenix, and let Chris bring out her inner good.
ThomasNealy chapter 27 . 7/14
it has not even been a day she would not be that hormonal yet.
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 7/14
if no time passed then the time of his conception should never have arrived either not until they returned and time started again.
ThomasNealy chapter 24 . 7/14
that makes no sense if Gidion tried to kill Chris then he would have suspected him when he went back in time. but he trusted him.
Good fic! Great ending, I'm so glad Chris didn't die. Did you happen to call Brian after Brian Krause? Just wondering... anyway I kind of wish you would've shown the defeat of Gideon and Chris returning and meeting his daughter but I understand the need to end a story. Ch11
exactly how does the swim coach/whitelighter know all that he does about evil wyatt?
pruehalliwell chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Alana chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love the story and the plot, but I wish Phoebe was with Coop in this fic. That's how it's supposed to be. I know that they don't really highlight on their relationship, and you don't see much of them, but that's the point. The point is that even though love is important, the world needs people who are strong and fierce enough to protect it. Other then that, this is one of my favorite charmed stories.
Barbarablue7241 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I FOUND IT! I started reading this and I lost it and now I FOUND IT AGAIN! Finally!
Barbara chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I'm silently sobbing because I have a feeling you are going to show Piper's death.
normanelson chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
i loved it and i love the fact that you completed it thank you so much
katiek121 chapter 42 . 1/12/2014
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
(not allowed to type that word) You are a good kid.
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Oh my Goodness! Are you sure you are only 13? I couldn't even get my kids to read a book at that age and we have a library. Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
you're such a demonic child:)
Great cliffhangers.