Reviews for The Inaudible Melodies of Your Love
IvorySea chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
OMG! I love this AU so, so much! It absolutely breaks my heart to think this lovely gem of a story has been abandoned. I will continue to be in denial and believe you will update this story one day. Hopefully please. I need to know what happens with my favorite pairing here. *crosses fingers*
shell333-2008 chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
come on an update all ready
indefinitelyhigh chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
OMFG.

This story is awesome!

Poor, Poor Botan. So sad, I feel for you! Stupid Mamoru! Should just die! Rah! Anyway, -drools- "I want you." haha, the way Hiei said it was so hot! Lol, keep up the amazing story!
manic pixie mary sue chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Update! PUH-LEASE!
Hero Worship chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
o.O" Pls update? O
Kuon chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
When are you going to update? I really like this story and was wondering if you were going to continue it or not. I hope you do. I hope Botan doesn't get into anymore trouble.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
yeah you need to update. Do you know how long it has been? I've had your story posted for agaes and not a single update since let me see here...3-09-05. Time for some serious updating time and make it snappy here i've read this thing like 3 times and i need to know what happens!
luckyducky chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
This story is really awesome! You're doing great and please update soon. I'm totally hooked!
RitSuYue chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC! It's so awesome! Please write more!
Sherkoni chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
Fluff? FLUFF? I've seen more fluff on a rock, you deprive me. -glares-

-five long minutes later-

Gah! Okay! -falls to your feet- You suck incredibly and I'm so jealous of your superb writing ability! That whole scene in Hiei's POV positively made me melt. v_v It was so beautifully written. And I hate you because I could never be that good.

Good chapter, though once again - Poor Botan. -sigh- It seems there's no hope of luck for that poor girl.

And I apologize for taking so long on my stories. I have one page, ONE BLOODY PAGE, written for Soulmates. And how long did that take me? Just guess. Like FIVE sittings. I'm so pathetic.

Well, ta! Update that luffly French story of yours, it's my favorite _
Linwe Jaganshi chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
I'm so etc. glad you updated! If only some other writers would (Not naming any). I liked this chapter even if it was sort of confusing. I hope you can update again soon so I can find out what happens between her and Hiei. I hate it when people don't know the truth but believe they do but it really adds to the stroy so I'm glad you wrote the part where Mina and Hitori think she is a spy (Even though she is!). Write some more so we can get to the part where they find out they were wrong!
Serendipitists chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
i read all the chapters and let me tell you it took a long time to do that please update soon
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
uh...I know the girl Hiei was with was Botan, but like when? Oh please udpate soon! It took me a while to remember what story this was when it was updated, so I forgot over the long update, so please please don't take that long again!
Lady Mazikeen chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
This was good. im glad she isnt gonna be killed or nothing like that. my name is actually really common where i live. *sighs* i want a diff. name. it would tatally rock if i was named like, deirdre or something. but no. i get stuck with lena. which everybody miss-pronounces. ah, enough complaining and back to your story. it was really good, and im glad you finally updated. please write more soon! buhbye! -Lena
desolee chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
OMFG! YOU UPDATED! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE OF HURT! Hiei is obviously delusional right?