Reviews for Purgatory
Hinatinha chapter 17 . 8/19
I really love this fic.
Great fic!
mao082 chapter 5 . 5/25
So beautiful... this chapter simply explains all my "why" questions about Lucrecia's actions then... You use simple words but they are used together to form beautiful melodies that flows fluidly when read, rendering the reader to really feel.. and be in the story..

In the mid part of the chapter, I was really afraid and sad for Lucrecia's situation... and I was in tears at the end part..

Thank you for writing this.. I know that this gem is incomplete, but I just couldn't stop reading..
Aiakia chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Oh man, I miss this story. For some reason, I thought about it the other day and decided to give it another read. I definitely forgot how awesome it was. I know it's kind of silly hoping for an update after several years of inactivity, but damn it's there. I remember reading a bit of the next chapter you had emailed to me and being stupid excited about where it was going. Anyhoo, just wanted to leave another review for this awesome story. Woo!
Trio chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
i read this story and i love it. i just wish it would continue, since it's frustrating for a good story to come to a cliff ending.
Living Memories chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
So deep... oh I had the urges to cry as I read your story. The best story of these two ever... Words just cannot express the strong emotions this story conveys. The sorrow and hatred is just too overwhelming... Keep up the good work.
JamieVII chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
oh gawd. where's the rest of the story? This is too brilliant and engrossing to let it end just like this! Please come back! I'll even pay you to write the rest of it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
This is by far the best Aeri/Seph ficcie I've ever read! I will be waiting patiently for your updates :)
Cattycheeno chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Wow. This was really, really good. Loved the blend of mythology, spirituality, and religious influences. The pacing and characterization. I can see them interacting this way. Just. Love. :3.
xandria356 chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Now that I have a account, I could finally leave a review for this story. This is, hands down, my absolute favorite Aeriseph story! I read it a few years ago and since I didn't have an account, I sent you a review by e-mail. I just wanted to reiterate that this is excellent, impressive work! I will run out of superlatives if I even attempt to describe in detail what I think of your writing.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and that's understandable considering real life could get so demanding. But if you ever decide to continue writing this story, it would be a real treat. You're a very talented, intelligent writer and it would be a pleasure to read more of your work.

Thanks a lot for sharing! :D
super-rat chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Oh wow! This is fantastic! I hope you keep updating soon for every reader here! : D
Sublime Subtlety chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
I could just cry that you didn't finish this story. [
nasiamarie88 chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
I love it. That's all I can say. But I am heartbroken to see that this hasn't been updated in 2 years, leading me to believe there will be no more. ( That is a tragedy.
Enigma infinite chapter 17 . 2/7/2010
This story is fantastic. I love what you did to the both of them! Consider continuing the story please.
smiling cat chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
Great story! I love how you're developing the characters, giving them time to change and grow closer, switching the point of view from one to the other. Good job! I'll be waiting for more.

PS: the fight scene in this chapter was good! Kudos to Sephiroth for resisting mind control.