Reviews for Ada's Song
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
So Sweet! Lovely story.
SormustenHerra chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Well, this story has long been on my favorite stories list, and let's say that this is maybe the best one-shot I have ever read. But the point is that now, I though, would be the time to review it, so on it.

Let's say that first time I read this, I first though that the elf was Legolas, but it turned out to be his son. But to me, they could pass as the same person, they were so like each other in this little story, that...I don't even know what to say. I myself aren't at all like my father, which is sad since I feel that I'm not at all like my family. But in this story they really felt like family. It's little sad that now days, there really isn't a child to ask for a story... *sigh*

But, really, this story was so touching, and it almost made me cry...I don't know why, there wasn't anything sad in it, but sometimes - I have noticed - people cry without a reason, and some people are very...sensitive. I'm not, or at least I think so, but this still made me confused, like happy and sad at the same time.

But the thing that I'm trying to say is that this story took my heart with it and that I have never, ever read a happy story that can make you so sad or a simple story that makes you thik things, to make you really think your own life. So really, GOOD JOB, and I hope I will hear more about you :DD

-SormustenHerra
Anarya of Lorien chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wow! That was GOOD! I must say, legolas as a doting grandparent - well, I have never read a story like this before. Please write more. We must have more stories like this.

- Anarya of Lorien
Aerlalaith chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aw! That was adorable! I loved it! I never really thought of Legolas in a fatherly light, but the image does seem to fit.
Karri chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very sweet, delightful story. I really enjoyed getting to Legolas with children and grandchildren. :-)
Lady Laswen chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I almost didn't read this, but now I'm very glad I did...I actually started crying when I finished, because that is the song my parents used to sing to me when I was little...this was beautiful (so maybe I am a bit biased, because of the song in it!) but still, this was a wonderful vignette. Thank you.
Seylin chapter 1 . 6/13/2004