Reviews for Square Roots
HydraSprite chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I dunno why, but I'm strangely attracted to this pairing. I liked this one shot by the way. It made me chuckle a little! And you got the characters in perfect character. So damn great.
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
nice one! i always thought that oz and anya were kinda alike. ya know, with the inner demons stuff. you should continue this.
CindyCindy chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I love the Oz/Anya interaction. they never had any screen time together, but it makes sense they would talk, after all they were classmates. Your charcterization is great.
crash slayer chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
20 points for you! that was a good one!
Selene Beau Pre chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Never thought about Anya and Oz for giving me an writing.
Raw Gold chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Well, that was just wonderful. I love your characterizations- spot on. Oz is Oz, and Anya is Anya, which is how it should be. -nod-

I only wish I had half your talent at snapshot-ficcles (is there a correct terminology?).

Keep writing, for the love of all things lycanthropic. :3
She's a Star chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
It simply must be said - I have such a deep and everlasting adoration for your fics. :) They're just the most delightful little snapshots, and such a treat to read. Your characterization's always so perfect. I really loved both Anya and Oz in this - they were so true to their characters on the show, and I found Anya's thought process quite amusing. :)

And Oz is just . . . Oz, at his very Oz-iest. Can you really get any better than that?

I think not.

Lovely, lovely fic, as always. :)
Ithlien chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I love your characterization of Oz and Anya, they're right on key. Keep up the excellent work, I can't wait to read more from you.

Lepeka
AllRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
That was lovely. You know what, there should be more! MAKE MORE!

Oops, ignore that please. What I'm saying is WRITE MORE!

Sorry, ignore that, too. Anywho, well done for a wel-written, sweet, one-shot.

-AineRose
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
i really enjoyed this. the part about Anya wishing she had conjured up a more interesting persona was brilliant. awesome write!

trick