Reviews for Sin City
Miss Katharine chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
I love your characters in this story. Darien is going mad without his serena...and everyone is corrupted. It's sad in a way, I almost want to cry for how much Darien misses Serena...(even if its in a somewhat physical way lol)...hehe...
Megan Consoer chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
stacey chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Fantastic story so far please update soon.!

Keep up the good work.!
sexylucifer chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
i really like ur story! its got a great beginning, storyline. so wen is the next chapter coming out? am curious. email me ur reply please.

p.s. so darien cheated on serenity back on earth long ago with rei and mina? who else?

p.p.s. what about the dark prince?
SilverWolf2105 chapter 10 . 12/4/2004
Woho sry i havent reviewed thought i had. slipping mind these days but anyway i see ur story is moving on. Not sure how i feel about the direction yet but it seems juicey. God i love cat fights this aught to be fun. :) can wait till u update its starting to burn a hole in my eyes staring at the screen waiting. lol
Saint Lucifer-The Damned chapter 10 . 11/20/2004
OKay, let me explain a little further. I had stopped posting earlier on because over the summer, I had HW for my AP English class. That would be college level English. (I don't know what possesed me to take it!)Anyway! After a while I just began rushing and procrastinating and couldn't stop! It was hell. Then there was a little too much shit going down in my house, so I made up my mind to move out. I'm waiting til after the holidays to break the news and start the petition. Once I finish highschool (i'm a jr) I will get out of this town. It's like a fish bowl, I swear. I really don't want to go to college, I'm not the school type, ya know? But, if I must (and most likely, i must) i'll take courses on-line. So come back to me dear readers! I'm sorry for neglecting you! Please don't call the cops! I'll fill you in on the rest of my life later if ya want.

Hi-chan
SilverWolf2105 chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
I really like it keep it up.
Saint Lucifer-The Damned chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Hey guys! Thank for the reviews, the next chap should be up soon. And i made it so Anon reviews could now be accepted. Why do most poeple not want them? Are they bad or something? Anyway! Definate longness of the problems, but since you guys should know a little about me, and the reasons as to why i procrastinate, i don't mind putting them up. That, and only Mina-chan knows me here. But, if it gets annoying, just say the word, k? Thanks again for the reviews, and don't forget that i want you guys to tell me whatever's on your mind. Even if it isn't about the story. Knowing a little about my readers is kewl too! Later!
MoonGemini chapter 9 . 7/18/2004
I love the story! so far it's one of the best I've read! I love what you come up with even though the chaps are sort of short there good and I don't mind reading about the problems in your life there interesting and fun to read! But I'm gonig to give you a tip you might get more reviews if you let anomyous one's come in I had to long in... Anyway I LOVE THE STORY! Continue as soon as you can!
PerfidiousSnatch chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
dun dun dun...oh let me guess, it's Endymion at her door right?
Saint Lucifer-The Damned chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
That would be great, but wait til you at least hear the problem... i doubt anyone has had this happen before! *sighness* Only me. Anyway, what happened to all my reviwers? C'mon people, let's get some comments! I wanna hear what you think! I wanna know what you think might happen! I wanna... I wanna... damn. I wanna hug
neobabyluna chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
yeah... i liked this chappie, although i wish there was more. if you want, i can give you some advice about your b/f... me n mine have been together for a good while now n i'm pretty good at giving advice. *lends shoulder to lean on*
Amora-Ryuko chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
dang
PerfidiousSnatch chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
Wow great chapter, I wonder what the Dark Prince is going to do to Darien. Good luck teaching the little kids! And no! don't cheat on your guy!
Saint Lucifer-The Damned chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
Hey guys! I love the flood of reviews! They make me so happy! *huggles self* Anyway, The Quikie Mark Camel apologizes for not calling. Went on a sex binge! lol, i know, i know, you didn't need to know that.. or did you? *Get out of my head Manny!* Yeah... erm, welp, The next chappie is a real long one, so I've broken it up into smaller chapters. And as far as a yuri goes, I haven't thought of that much... hm. Mina and Rei! lol, sry, had to tramatize you. Welp, lets see where it goes. The next few chapters throw in a twist, probably an obvious one, but yeah. MY STORY! lol, so please keep up with the reading, and thanks to all who agree with some of my views, if you don't its kewl too, I WILL LOVE AND CHERISH YOU ALL! Umm... now I must go light things on fire! *runs off with a lighter*

PS- As far as getting back to Future Present Crystal Tokyo time, I just gotta work my way to it. I kinda just let my hands play and I'll get there when I get there! Love ya!