Reviews for Shades of Black
Gambito chapter 17 . 5/6
Thank you for the wonderful story so far and thank you for sharing that review. I'm pretty sure that all m/m writers and readers would like to know why people like that read our stories even though we do warn them about what our stories contain. I don't think terms like gay or straight are even supposed to matter because it all comes down to being able to love someone and being loved in return. That is the most important thing after all, isn't it?
Bianca di' Angelo1 chapter 19 . 1/9
I love this. You really captured their personalities I think. Perhaps a bit more Snape though?
Good. But chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Look, it's a good story, but you know whats so infuriating? The fact that Harry's entire personality changed in less than a minute! I love OOC fanfics, but that was just too fast. Did he just feel drawn to the Malfoy heir? You see, as that would make sense, what I don't get is how 'years of abuse' had anythin to do with Harry's change, as mentioned in the article.. For,of that had been the case he would of been different upon arriving on the train, meaning from the start. But no, the abuse is merely forgotten entill he faces draco malfoy, Its not ooc entill he meets dracoo. This sis much to my ire. Why am I making a big deal of this? Bc of how often it happens, it's simply annoying. Sorryfor the speellingnerrora in thisreview, but I'm on my pgone.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Why would he destroy poor Tom?! Oo
He could have just taken the journal away. Petrifyed hima maybe? And Lucius would most certantly not know anything about how to destroy it, and he would have no baselisk venom with the basilisk alive. He could have made a deal with Tom. I'm sure the philosopher's stone would restore him, or he could have offered to find him another victim, once the whole chamber ordeal had calmed down, and promised him they could deal with the mudblood issue later.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Thank you for including the book page numbers. It really helped to skip over those parts.
Alexy chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I love your character development and how the story is progressing. Keep up the good work.
Wanderinggirl 107 yahoo . com
Xyoras chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I'd like to point out that as Harry's mother was a Muggleborn, and his father was a Pureblood, Harry is technically a 3/4 Blood, as a 1/2 Blood would be half Pure, and half Muggle, so yeah, He's the same as a Pure mating with a Half, leaving them one fourth Mig.
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 6/7/2016
What happened to the author that we only got the outline... passed away?
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
Like BW in canon when bit by a werewolf, only some traites:
rarer meat
a mate - Draco of course
Longer life, protection from death etc.
MegsKyu chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
I really liked the story! Though the end was very... anticlimactic! :p
darkslashfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
So I love Dark!Harry Stories and I like slash so these aren't a problem for me but I've only read a couple of chapters and there is just so much to criticise in this fic.

You begin your story on the train whilst quoting Philosopher's Stone (with page references no less), Neville wasn't in the compartment why did you decide to put him there? Other's have said that you need more explanation about Harry's change of heart other than someone being "drawn to" someone as you have Harry being "drawn" to Draco. Your Harry is an grade A douche and I hate him. I mean again going with canon Harry met Draco in Madam Malkin's and was not impressed with him. Harry's own mother is a "mudblood" and he knows it because Hagrid told him. Why would he go along with Draco's blatant prejudice. It would be more Slytherin for Draco to tone down the prejudice because of Harry's muggleborn mother.

Hagrid the worst things that can be said about him is a) he took Harry back to his relatives in the book. And b) he forgot to tell Harry how to get on to platform nine and three-quarters. While those could be valid reasons for Harry not to like him (especially the first) you make no mention of these things and so Harry just like an arrogant prick. I like dark Harry as much as the next guy but there has to be some justification for any majorly OOC behaviour.

I won't be finishing your story. So you won't be getting any more criticism from me.
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
So, good story so far, I've stayed up reading but is Blaise a girl in your story?

Everyone has to read this Dark!Harry fiction.
TiffyChels882 chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
The story is great and I am enjoying reading it. However, the main reason I am reviewing it is to say that you have my upmost respect for what you have said. It is nice to see that there are still people in this world who don't view life as black and white and can be accepting of other people's decisions. I personally love gay people. Two of my closest friends are gay and I wouldn't change them for the world.
puffin chapter 32 . 8/18/2015
This story was a good story but it seem to go to fast. The idea was good and your writing is great just the speed was to fast for me.
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 8/11/2015
Really - did the muse die?