Reviews for Shades of Black
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 6/7
What happened to the author that we only got the outline... passed away?
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 6/7
Like BW in canon when bit by a werewolf, only some traites:
rarer meat
a mate - Draco of course
Longer life, protection from death etc.
MegsKyu chapter 32 . 5/10
I really liked the story! Though the end was very... anticlimactic! :p
darkslashfan chapter 1 . 1/1
So I love Dark!Harry Stories and I like slash so these aren't a problem for me but I've only read a couple of chapters and there is just so much to criticise in this fic.

You begin your story on the train whilst quoting Philosopher's Stone (with page references no less), Neville wasn't in the compartment why did you decide to put him there? Other's have said that you need more explanation about Harry's change of heart other than someone being "drawn to" someone as you have Harry being "drawn" to Draco. Your Harry is an grade A douche and I hate him. I mean again going with canon Harry met Draco in Madam Malkin's and was not impressed with him. Harry's own mother is a "mudblood" and he knows it because Hagrid told him. Why would he go along with Draco's blatant prejudice. It would be more Slytherin for Draco to tone down the prejudice because of Harry's muggleborn mother.

Hagrid the worst things that can be said about him is a) he took Harry back to his relatives in the book. And b) he forgot to tell Harry how to get on to platform nine and three-quarters. While those could be valid reasons for Harry not to like him (especially the first) you make no mention of these things and so Harry just like an arrogant prick. I like dark Harry as much as the next guy but there has to be some justification for any majorly OOC behaviour.

I won't be finishing your story. So you won't be getting any more criticism from me.
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
So, good story so far, I've stayed up reading but is Blaise a girl in your story?

Everyone has to read this Dark!Harry fiction.
TiffyChels882 chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
The story is great and I am enjoying reading it. However, the main reason I am reviewing it is to say that you have my upmost respect for what you have said. It is nice to see that there are still people in this world who don't view life as black and white and can be accepting of other people's decisions. I personally love gay people. Two of my closest friends are gay and I wouldn't change them for the world.
puffin chapter 32 . 8/18/2015
This story was a good story but it seem to go to fast. The idea was good and your writing is great just the speed was to fast for me.
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 8/11/2015
Really - did the muse die?
AnariaLenair chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
I have no idea what that was a response to, but I'm with you completely. Two of my friends and one of my younger sibling's are bi and I have an uncle who is gay. I don't handle people badmouthing that very well at all even if I myself am straight. Things like that don't really change who you are as a person and I hate it when people seem to think it does. I don't care who you like, what you believe as far as religion, or even your stance on politics for the most part; I'll accept you for who you are and if I have an issue with you it's because of who you are as a person and how you treat others. Don't try to shove your views on how wrong something is down someone else's throat, if you disagree than don't get on that topic, it's as simple as that.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
vampire so he's a (or going to be) a vampire
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
i like how you worded the a/n so i'm going to take a line from ares(in percy jackson series) and say "I like your spunk, kid."(if you're not a kid sorry it's directly from the book i think)
Onomatopiea chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
I would like to read the Bonus chapter please, if it isn't too much of a hassle.
babyvfan chapter 32 . 5/3/2015
This was a very interesting story
babyvfan chapter 26 . 5/3/2015