Reviews for Wishing to the Stars
kyoandyuya chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
UGH! Why did Kyo end up with Okuni? This doesn't make sense! Hate the bitch and HATE YOU for having Kyo end up with Okuni. This is BS!
drakeara chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Saizo Suddenly sits up

"Uh? I'm alive! I LIVE!" I suddenly jump on screen, stabs him in the eye with a flexible ruler.

"DIE, ZOMBIE!DIE!" I cry defiantly. He drops down dead again

"Darn it."

This stuff is so random that I couldn't help but do that XD.

...*Checks back on him* Yup, still dead.
Crashbandit chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Seriously It is the middle of the night and every one is sleeping, and I am rolling on the floor laughing, hehehe this is truely the best chapter so far my goodness. ty so much I needed a good laugh
lilaznbunny chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
wtf was that man was that shit god but i like it even though i was confused so fucking much and why was she even stuck to a tree and why the fuck kyo fucking okuni he should be fucking yuya okay thats it bye tell me when the next was is on next
jgsparks chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
i THINK AFTER READING THIS...i'VE GONE INSANE.
Snow Cold Lily chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
MUHAHAHAHA! Lol. So funny! I loved the replay thingy!
Snow Cold Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
A note: It's YukimUra, not mora...
Twee chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Where did that come from. The hooded people started killing their own. does Walnut really sause cancer or are you making it up?

Can't believe I fell for it. I am just a dummy.

What kind of chapter is this. I hope you make up for it later chapter.
Twee chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
I can't believe you are making Yukimora gay!

Why do you keep on metioning that Saizo is dead. We all know that he died in cahpter three.

Are you trying to teach a lesson on each chapter.

See you in teh next chapter
Twee chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Ah I live in Texas. Isn't taht cool.

You are very dark in this chapter. Why?

Some part of the story are just plain weird. It doesn't fit in the story.
Twee chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
What do you mean by only smoking is good if you got your ass kicked.

I bet your are wondering why I am reviewing each and every chapter it is because you deserve it all. Eventhough most of the things I written are all bullshit.

Well see you next chapter.
Twee chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I know what you mean I am a pervert too but I can't write for shit. That is why I don't have any fanfic myself.

While reading thsi story I started to laugh out loud and my sister thought I was going crazy or something.

Well I don't want to take anymore of your time from writing your fanfic but could you e-mail me a list of good fanfic to read. It could be from other anime other than SDK.
Twee chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hi.

Who is Megeria?

I know I should know this person but I only read 1-3 and 6 and 9 volume.

Bet you are wondering why I skip around it is because I am still waiting for my parent to give me money so I can buy it but they won't. boohoo

And who is Saizo. Are they part of the ten people that protect Yukimora.

Please e-mail when a new chapter is up.

My e-mail address is twee2007
Tsukashi chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
well, you were off to a really good start, but the whole bird shit, and killing off Saizo like that, dead bodies falling from the sky, voodoo and intestines really killed it for me, I can not read any more of this. Please put up a warning about goofiness or silliness, because I thought I was reading a romance.
reviewer chapter 8 . 1/8/2005
ha, that was great i loved it. but, yes, the ending really did suck. also that demented eating-animal body parts of sasuke didnt really suit him, tho the gayness did. and, yes, i know im a beautiful audience thank you very much.