Reviews for far from alone
Star Melody chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
I loved it _ please update soon _ I really liked it and the total concept is awsome of Raven and Rogue meeting. They are very similar.
Midnight Aki chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
ooh! ah! This was awsome I loved it so much I hope you update really soon! Or E-mail me the rest at I noticed you havn't updated in a while. My friend Ravenn03 told me to read this said it was cool she was right! Any how I can't wait until Raven and Rogue meet! Yay! I love the tittle by the way it's brilliant! I think Rogue and Raven are a lot alike becasue neighter of them can feel you know what I mean one can't feel emotions the other one can't feel anything alive or else she kinda kills them by accident any how love this fiction your talented bye!
Crazy4YuYuHakusho chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Hey Kiwi! it's me! (from ur b-day party ... Skytzo.. remember) I read your story! Read some of mine!
Ravenn03 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Please update soon! This is a great story you have started and I really want to read more if you don't post it on the site E-mail me it please! please E-mail it to me or update your story is fun!
Sylphyna chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
WOW1 GREAT JOB! GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR STORY! AND, YES, I AM CONFUSED!
Lomesir chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh, and on more thing: It's "Rogue", not "Rouge". Rouge is the stuff women put on their cheeks, also called blush.
Lomesir chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
AWESOME! Oh, please update really, really soon!
Ravenn03 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
I like this chapter a bunch I think it's cool! Although I think the first chapter had more action I never would have guessed slade would ask Rouge to join his team! That was an excellent origianl Idea and I love it brilliant. Not as many typing erros as you said it might have well than again I'm not a very good grammer/spelling person myself thanks again I'll continue to read your wonderful original, brilliant story!