Reviews for Proper Husband Material
46captain46 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
It was simply beautiful, I can't describe it any other way. Great job! I loved it!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
*squees* This is fantastic.

Thanks for writing.
ano chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
really romantic... it's an awesome story! the ending is so sweet... sorry I don't have an account, i'd save it if I did!
timme chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
it was never love in the first place; silly Will. It was infatuation. real love wouldn't have faded or gone with change. or else what's the point?

nice fic; will seemed a bit wishy-washy, but it was mostly all good.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Unbelievably adorable, and it was quite well-written. I have no negative or constructive comments to make, so all I have to say is that I really liked it. Good job!
dead-girls chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
squeall! awesome writing
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I agree. *SPOILERS AHEAD* I don't think it should have been Elizabeth who wanted to stay with Jack. She has an interest in pirates, yes, but Will has pirate blood. And there's no real use for someone with his talent with blades in Port Royale, except for where he was, or in the military.
Highclass chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I can't believe you ended it there! ARG! Good story, nonetheless.
Tanith Lilitu chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aww! Wondeful closing sentence! Hehe, if only something like this actually happened in the movies, but it's Disney, sadly... Great story! :)
removal-requestedplease chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh I luv teh jack! So many people have a hard time writing him but I think you did him justice! Very good story and I loved it, thank yuou for writing it!
Nuppu chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I think Jack's bein' a total gentleman here, tryin' to make sure Will doesn't do "anything stupid" like in the movie. :) And I think I like this side of Jack. It could be seen in the film, but not quite so clearly (of course not, then the happy couple at the end woud've been Will and him and the general audience just might've missed all the greatness of the film 'cause of their homophobic attitudes ... or somethin' along those lines anyway).

Anyhow, I liked this story. It was cute and there was wise thoughts there (in case you hadn't noticed them while writing: They Were Great). A good bed-time story for me, indeed...

But it ended too soon! (all good stories do, but I still won't stop ranting about it! .
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I loved it. Plain and simple.
Yasir the stoic chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
CUTE!

yes i am a gurl, no i am not a lesbian...yes i am a gay boy...lol it is all good!

I love your story it melts me heart!
chiral-inertia chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRITER IN FANFICTION! no offence everyone else but these fictions are great! I LOVE YOUR FIC! YOU LIKE THE SAME STUFF I DO! BOYS! IT'S ALL ABOUT BOYS! They're so beautiful *wipes tears*

AmethystxX
Blackcathollow chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
aw, this tory is so cute. i loved it, and its making me cry

god damn ive been to god damn emotional lately, i think its the fics, i blame the fics.