Reviews for Maturity
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
she bit him hahahahahahahahaha
zipple chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Dammit, I was hoping for zany and got this sweetness instead. :P Excellent job, as always.
d for delete me chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was great.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Amusing and beautiful.
Mindless Tofu chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
heh, cute.

i love your style.
hpz26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This is a cute little one shot.

Thanks for writing!
opalish chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Absolutely brilliant. Wisdom and humor - always an excellent combination.
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was really deep, but yet still funny. Ron was really in character. He acted just like he should. That was really good. It makes you think (that was what you were trying to do right?)That seems like something Ginny would do and I'm glad someone finally told Harry what he was doing to everyone. She was right he's not the only one who's grieving at it's not right for him to be a happiness vaccum. Ginny was the only one who could say that because she not afraid of how Harry will react like Hermione and Ron are. She will be the one to bring him back to his senses. That was good keep up the hard work!
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
“You finally got a girl's mouth on you without her bursting into tears.”

Darn funny line, that. I laughed out loud!

:~) Nicely Done!

LT
NotYourAverageSchoolgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
You evil person! I'm supposed to be doing my critical research paper (due in a less than an hour) and you distracted me with your deliciously witty fics! Anyways, this is amazingly well done, I've been browsing through your work for the last half hour or so, and I must say that I absolutely love it.

Never have I seen an author whose writing style carries so much effortless and understated humor, and still manages to keep the characters in character. Thanks thanks thanks! Okay, now I'm babbling like the silly schoolgirl I am (ugh, how gross is that?), so I'll stop.

Honestly, I have nothing intelligent to say after reading these fics; they completely amazed me. Am I gaping? Slightly. Am I giggling? A little (my parents must think I'm absolutely insane, or just simply overstressed). Well... amazing work; tis all I have to say.

Oh darn. School starts in oh... half an hour, so I better run upstairs, don my wonderful plaid skirt (hooray for short skirts and thin sweaters in freezing weather! Did you hear the sarcasm there?) and scamper off to finish my paper.

Farewell. I'll be checking back someday to read some more.
xiaoxiao chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Absolutely perfect. It's funny, serious, and has teensy hints of H/G-ness (At least to my H/G-obsessed brain).

My favorite bit: Harry had actually forgotten. He'd forgotten to brood, forgotten to want to be alone. Sure, it was only because of blood and violence, which was probably ironic, but still.
like a falling star chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Aww, that's sweet. And it's something new. I like it. :)
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
THAT WAS HI-DAMN-LARIOUS!
Nitesh chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
that's so weird yet so funny