Reviews for Growing Pains
dstr6uy8i chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
I LOVE the Jay and Bradin interaction! Totally in character! Love the story!
dstr6uy8i chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
I loved it. I liked where Jay was dragging Bradin across the beach, screaming at him. A total Jay Moment there! Completely accurate and fits with the show. Good job!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I liked the story and I loved that you had Johnny taking charge the way you did! Do you have any more stories?
Abcdsergv chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hello. I realize it will be odd getting this review now, so long after you completed your story, but I tend to find that the older stories tend to be the better ones. Anyway, I read your story, and thought that it was really good, so I archived it in my C2 Community. I understand that you may, for some reason or another not want your story in my archive, so if this is the case, I believe you are able to remove it or you can email me at midl14ever at aol dot com and I will remove it for you. Thank you for your time.
Summerlander chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
This was a great story! I love anything that has Bradin as a main character. You totally captured the characters personalities. It was almost like watching the actual show! Keep up the awesome work! I'm going to go and check if you have any others story. Bye Bye for now!

Summerlander
melodie568 chapter 12 . 8/11/2004
really good story im glad they found bradin and thanks for updating. please write more
Bella47073 chapter 12 . 8/9/2004
That was a great story. I hope that you will write the next soon.
CharmedCat17 chapter 12 . 8/9/2004
I loved it. Cannot wait to have you write the sequel but I think I can be patient. Good job.
leigh chapter 12 . 8/9/2004
what a great story! i can't wait to read your sequel.
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 12 . 8/9/2004
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

yes yes YES WRITE A SEQUEL! i shall DEFINITALLY READ IT! just don't make it slash! pretty please?

ntway, AWESOME STORY!
Aggie2011 chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
what thats it...how could you leave me hangin like that? i wont be able to eat or sleep or play basketball...well ill always be able to play basketball...but thats beside the point...how could you
Fallen Angel06 chapter 10 . 7/28/2004
i love this story!update it soon!real soon!lol
ShadowOfMoonlight chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
I LOVE IT! i absolutely LOVE IT!

a SEQUAL! ((yes i know i can't spell!))

i LOVE SUMMERLAND!

you portray bradin SO WELL, not to mention everyone else!

update soon, you're on my Author Alert list!
JesseFanAlways chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
FINALLY. GOSH. its so good u cant stop updating like that again! geez lol.
melodie568 chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
jay found him didnt he , he wouldnt have called if he didnt. great story though. thanks for writing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »