Reviews for The Path of Mielikki
Hopefuly waiting chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Have you abandoned this fic? You haven't updated in so long, and it's a really good story. Please take it up again! I got sucked in and now I want to see where it's going
frankie the elf chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Dear me, looking at how many years it has been since you have updated, I take it I am to assume you are not going to update anytime soon? A deep disappointment for me to be certain. Although, seeing as you have posted on Gaia recently you haven't totally dropped of the face of the planet. Please continue this story, it is so well written. Or at least post more chapters on Gaia?

Sincerely, a very hopeful fan.
Angel Of Storms chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Yo! Great story so far. But one question. Have you abandoned this fic? or did you forget about it completly?
valjean chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
Given that you haven't up-dated since 2004 this will probably prove to be an exercise in futility. However, I like you story so much that I felt that I should review.

The plot is a good one, and I think you could have great fun with it if you ever return to develop it further.

There are one or two things that do need correction, but these are just small things.

1) Check you grammer and spelling. Sometimes you have a word in there that scrammbles the meaning of the sentance.

2) The changes in perspective are little abrupt. I believe most people us a line of stars or O's to indicate when there is a shift in perspective or time.

Those are really the only suggestions that I have, other than the plea that you return to this story soon, for it truly is a good one.
RBMIfan chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
I just realized I haven't reviewed this fic at all. I love it Zaknafein's my favourite character in the entire Drizzt series. The only fault I can find with it is I find Zaknafein acts too much like Drizzt. That's just from my own take on his character, though, so it doesn't really count. Anyway, I hope you update soon, I really like how you're writing this. Have Kannath and Iria heard of Drizzt? I was wondering, since it seems he's gotten kind of famous on the surface.
megatronia chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Please, please write on. I just stumbled over "Forgotten Realms" via the graphic novel and immediately fell for Zaknafein.

You managed to keep his character very well. Half tragic, half happy, strong, yet vulnerable. Trying to deal with a life, that he knows to be wrong, even though he tried to make the best of it. I guess that is what draws me to Zaknafein more than Drizzt, even if he is the hero of the story.

I also like the story your developing, it's an fascinating idea to have Zaknafein live on the surface, as he never had been there before. Iria and Kannath are very interesting characters, too. I always hated about comics that most characters were either sickeningly good or absolutely evil. You managed to avoid that (as did R. A. Salvatore for most of his characters, except for most of the females).

So please go on with the story. I really hope that is possible even though the last update is such a long time ago.
Susan chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
I hope you haven't given up on this story because I love it. I know it is hard to take up a story once it has been dormat this long but I and others are dying to read what happens next. I promise to be a faithful reader so it will be worth your time to continue. If you can't please at least put up an author's note.
Griffo Bumbleroot chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
NO! HOW COULD YOU! HEY TEACHERS LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE! Anyway. . . WOW! this is probably one of the most original Ideas I have ever stumbled across. . . It is also VERY well written. . .. . . . . Um, I do have one question. . . Will Drizzt be in this? . . . . Um, One thing that bugged me about the story. . .(Even though it's to late to fix it now. . .) In the beginning you had Drizzt writing a journal entry. . . then in every chapter after that Drizzt isn't even mentioned. . . . so it seems sort of like an unneeded chapter. . . but like I said it's a bit to late to change that. . . . . . . . . Also. . there really isn't too much of a plot. . . . . it's sort of like an autobiography. . . and not to be rude but no matter how well written a story like this is it tends to get sort of boring .. . . BUT I am expecting an author as talented as you has something up their sleeve that will blow my socks off. . . . Um, another thing that I liked is how Zaknafein is having problems with his concience.(?) Which is a very real scenerio for someone like him. . . Um, I really hope that your semester ends soon. . . (I know how it is. . . . I have 5 finals I have to study for. . . . . . . it scares me man. . . seeing as in they told me 3 days before the test. . . . scary. . . . . .
Sabaal chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
I just started reading your fic. I printed it whole, but I think I read up to this chapter up to now. I hope to read more soon. I'm willing to read how Zak... I mean, Dathien will find Drizzt :D
catti chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
wow if this was a belated update i scared to think of what the name would be if you ever updated again. please continue if school permits, i find few good forgotten realms stories that arnt terribly angsty and just odd and beyond what think the characters would. i respect others pov but im am sometimes scared, very. you story did not make me cower or anything please continue.
Ellenlome chapter 10 . 7/13/2005
ON. MY. FAVS. LIST! Wow! Awesome work! I really love it, and I believe that if you keep writing this in the same fashion and finish it, you could publish it as a whole new book! Very nice work, Hope to read more soon,

Ellenlome
aryatai chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
You aren't abandoning this are you? Please don't... Update!
MidnightSpiral87 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Your fanfiction truely captures Zak's personality! And the current suitation he is in is perfect stroy plot. Please update soon - I would like to read somemore _
Zara chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
This is the best FR fanfic I've ever read. I too felt pretty down when Zak didn't come back, I like him too. I think you've managed to capture the very essence of him in your story and your writing style is very similar to Salvatore's. I've read every FR book Salvatore has written and he doesn't mention Zak's eyecolor but I think blue would fit just fine. Can't you imagine it too? I beg you to continue this story.
Corran Nackatori chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
Wow. This story is very well written and truely captivating. Corran eagerly awaits the next bite of this succulent tale that the most talented author had time to give us. (in other words, we're willing to wait, cause we understand, but we love the story enough to keep looking for more)