Reviews for Happy Birthday
Botan Kaoru chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
kawaai good job
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
this has to be one of the sweetest k/b oneshots that i have read so far!
xmiahimex chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hm...pretty good and it seems u blocked out the YYH gand so this story was circled around Kurama and Botan, but it was nice. I think they make such a cute couple and even tho Botan seems cheery all the time, no one could be soo cheery, so I figured she had a bad past too. I liked it!
rurouni kitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Aw, that was soo sweet, too bad it was a one shot, but you can't really do anything with those now can you? Anyways, just wanted to thank you for writing something decent when most people write gross stuff. In short I loved it!
heartluv chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was such a sweet story! I thought it was really good and that you had the plot nicely written out.
AnimeBunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Nice...very cute. I think you did a great job with Botan's past and her thoughts. Well...I hope to see more stories from you soon.
Dorobou chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Wow! I loved that! _ Great job on your fic, It was so in depth in my opinion. I can see you thought a lot about it. Well, continue the great work!

Ja Matta
kuramazlilsis chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
yay! dat was cool! _

kilala x3
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very sweet, angsty too. I've never heard of that stuff about One World and Ferry Girls being worthless. You make that up?
angel-skie chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
this story is soo kawaii! who would have ever thought that botan would think this way! Aw, it's such a cute way of having a birthday... imagine that...

more power!

P.S. i also have a kuramaxbotan fic that you might want to read. it's entitiled, "eternity". )
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
this was so sweet

great fic
Lady of Roses chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh, that was so sweet! Or wittle Kurama is soo romantic! He made poor Botan feel loved and important! Well I love Botan and Kurama stories so keep writing more!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Well now this was a great one shot! Kurama and Botan stories rule baby!