Reviews for Hereafter
MikiNishimura12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
The attention to detail was fantastic. I love your descriptive language and you're an amazing writer. Keep up the good work. I'm definitely going to favorite you!

-one bad thing about your story was that it was confusing at times (chase and the coke-girl)
wir kinder vom bahnhof zoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I don't know why you only got two reviews, but I think this is a wonderful story, except for jumbled words and grammar as well as the missing punctuation and lack of spacing-into paragraphs. The wall of text-ness made it difficult for me to follow at parts.

You painted the story with a great description and attention to detail, and I like how you came up with the things to plague the males in their later life.. (i.e.: Tim's recurring dream and Chase's indelible attraction to young blondes.)

You deserved the A on your this story.

Favorited.
gemathyst chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Excellent writing! You captured the tone of 'Virgin Suicides' almost perfectly. Your ending is one of the best I've ever read in fanfic. No wonder you got an A1! *thumbs up*
ForgetMeNevermore chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
OMG, that was so great, I LOVED it. I'm a writing major too, and before I read that about you, I could totally tell you had a real talent for writing. That was so beautifully written and was so powerful, I loved it, great fanfic!