Reviews for Detention, Potter!
The Imaginarium of Roma chapter 1 . 1/28
After "he wrapped his arms around the griffindor" I honestly begon to shake trying to hold my giggles in. Reading amazing Snarry smut/fluffyness is not a good idea at your father's birthday party...

Keep up the good work!
emoinsanitygirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
it was great
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
hank you for writing this
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
so cute!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love it!

Great job!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh. That was amazing. Kind of funny... I laughed a lot, but I'm also sugar high, so I'm not a very good judge. But, i still liked it a lot!

Much love and thanks

Kitz
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Well, Severus definitely knows the right way to let the cat out of the bag. I loved Ron's idiocy..only he would come up with something like that to say. xD Great little fic!
aga chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aww... so cute :)
lunaVixen910 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOVED IT! TOTALLY AWESOME! I JUST TOTALLY LOVED IT!

VIXEN;)
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hmm...i'm kindof wondering about ron's reaction. i'm picturing him spitting out his drink all over the griffindor table!
Catmac4321 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
HOw pleasant! And for the slashness, and really wasn't bad for your first attempt, beleive me, I've seen *much* worse. This fc was also lovelyley sweet, and i just overall enjoyed. )
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
that was a fabulous story!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
*chortles gleefully*

I loved it, I absolutely loved it! From beginning to end. Thanx for the great read!
Relenita chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You little dirty girl!

*w*! I love it!

So, This is the way that supose to end the fic "you can ride my broomstick anyday, Harry"?

Amazing.

Well, I've been reading all your fics and girl, you are so smutt XD! [but I'm smuttest because I love read it! XD]

You have my fav!

And please, finish your fic "You can ride my broomstick anyday, Harry"!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/22/2007