Reviews for My Retribution
bnooka chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Update
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
Please update! _
MoonlightBushido chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come up. The scouts and cape boy will get theirs though I don't know which one of Usagi's guys that I want to beat down on him before she kills him. Although maybe they should all take turns tormenting him. Keep up the good work.
serenityskywalker chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
please update new chapter what happens next?
Crystal chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY AND CANNOT WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE SERENITY REVEAL HER TRUE FORM TO THE SCOUTS. THE SCOUTS WILL RUE THE DAY THAT THEY HAD MESSED WITH AND CAUSED HER PAIN...

OH WAIT...

THEY'LL BE EITHER DEAD OR STRIPPED OF THEIR POWER, PREFERBABLY STRIPPED OF POWER.

OH YEAH AND HAVE SERENITY CASTRATE HER EXBOYFRIEND, ALSO HAVE THE SCOUTS TORTURED SEPERATELY BEFORE THE FINAL CHAPTER.

ALSO MAKE SERENITY'S MATES INTO HER CONSORTS AND RULE BESIDE HER.

GREAT STORY! :)
difficultone92 chapter 22 . 9/20/2009
Hi i love this story and was wondering when the next update will be. i cant wait
jj chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
k u cant just leave it there.

like wtf.
Xiaobabyy chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
so wen r u gunna post the next chap?
animefrk101 chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
When are you going to write chapter 23 and post it up? I would review this for chapter 22 but I already did it once. I'm kinda getting impatient. It's almost been a month since you last posted a chapter! PLEASE HURRY UP!
animefrk101 chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Okay,here's an idea for your story. Why don't you have here toy with the Sailor Scouts. Make them think she was the old Usagi or something, and then kill them off as long with the rest of human race. You're story is awesome by the way. I love it. Can't wait to see the end.
moon flower-serenity chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
wow it's a nice fic , well the story was kinda different and the vixens are cool ,the character as well like Heero and Yue and of course Lestat how can i forget him hehehe (_~)

well in the end she get them all the 3
Katfreak chapter 22 . 6/23/2008
Yay! Ur back! I have been waiting for the next bit of the story!

I can't wait to see what Usagi choose to punish the scouts with! Torture and begging for death might work! I hope u can deciede soon!

Carry on please!

Katfreak
Aleric chapter 22 . 6/21/2008
Typical. Mamoru and the Senshi's reaction is so typical. They know Usagi is returning. And they know she has revenge on her mind. Still, they stupidly proclaim that "they have trained. Serenity can't be stronger than them". HELLO! What do they think she has been doing? She has to have grown powerful enough if she has managed to reach as far as she has. Showing no fear as she arrogantly tell them of her impending arrival. But they still think of her in terms of the weak little girl they cast aside. They were so sure they were going to get all they wanted with her exile. Now though, The TimeGates refuse to open for Setsuna. Rei's Fire is silent. And I dare say Michiru's mirror is looking a little faded. And Ami's computer probably couldn't play a decent game of solitaire right now. It's kind of like the story of the Golden Goose. I had heard one variation of the story where the Goose was a gift to the farmer from a goddess (I can't remember which one, something about a goddess of the harvest) as a reward for his faithful servitude to her. But after his greed caused him to kill the Goose, his actions so angered her, that she cursed him, and declared that not only would he be unable to grow anything, but any food that he touched (especially that he ate) would would spoil and rot. Kind of a Midas touch, except not as pleasant. Sorry if I was rambling there. I thought you would appreciate that story.

I'm still wondering about Setsuna's and Hotaru's involvement in this. If I recall, they were both indirectly linked to the whole 'Vixen' situation. And yet neither of them has made the connection. Is this just arrogant stupidity? Or is there something preventing them from amking the connection? And thus making it impossible to properly prepare for Serenity's arrival?

As for which angle to take; I vote torture the Senshi. This is about revenge. And as they say "Revenge is a dish best served cold". The machinations should be as such that there is no doubt to the Senshi who is causing their misfortune. And yet subtle enough that anyone 'outside the know' would just consider it bad luck for the girls. Perhaps even start viewing them as a bunch of 'paranoid prima-donnas'. And when she does finally kill them, it should be individually. One by one, so that the others can feel the futility and despair at trying to resist her. As for detroying humanity, I say no. The Senshi and Mamoru are different. Their's is a direct betrayal. It's much more vindictive to destroy their 'champions', and subjugate them into an existence of servitude.

(geez) I am evil aren't I? );-)
Serenity of the Lake chapter 22 . 6/21/2008
you just had to keep those updates hostage for a year didn't you? I'm just joking with you. I've been doing the same with my stories. Mind going over them and helping me with Ideas? I desperately need the help.
Tankos chapter 22 . 6/21/2008
Your spelling and grammar sucks in this fic. Since you are using characters from other animes this should be put in the crossover section.