Reviews for At Six O'Clock
heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
nice fic :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
A very sad feel and what I feel is a sad conclusion. But its all done with such finesse. It is all very appropriate. You have a great talent for words and it all comes off very professionally. Very well done indeed! :)
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow. That was very good. Beautifly written, I'm glad it didn't end all mushy and lovy-dovey.
MakoRain chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Very descriptive...very realistic...very Mustang and Hawkeye. nice work

~MakoRain

*as it was meant to be*
Random Scribbles chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
The imagery in this is amazing. On terms of actual skill level this has to be among the top one shots that I have ever read on the entire site. The concept too is very good. You really manage to make me feel what they are feeling. I really love the imagery at the beginning. "Loneliness calls in a six o'clock..ring" I love those lines. They are beautiful.
guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
wow this is amazing. your writing style is so eloquent! plus, i'm so impressed by the fact that you had roy and riza stay true to their original personalities... i'm so glad you didn't have them passionately kissing at the ending scene
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Lovely. It was awesome. Each separate part, then the last part with both... Great language, description, etc. Loved the details.
R Junkie chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was so sad! Such a good job with symbolisim and descriptions. I feel so bad for the both of them.
Sarah22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Very beautifully written, simple and interesting.
Wot Wot Wark chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow, this is eerily like something that would occur between them! I like the way it kinda starts out film noir-ish ... or at least to me it did. :) Good going!
T3h Toby-Chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
O.O Wow! That was simply *amazing*! You did so well at capturing each character, their emotions, their reasoning, and spinning it together with subtle symbolism, and perfectly timed writing. I'm in awe (And a little jealous).

Please do continue writing well.
not applicable chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hm, a interesting fiction to be sure. An intriguing perspective on Hawkeye and Mustang. Beautiful writing, I must admit.
Kikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
that was interesting. i rather enjoyed it :)
Yma chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Aww... once again sweet and angsty, I like it very much. I feel sorry for both characters.