Reviews for Family
BlackWolfHowling chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
This is deffinatly not Angst. It's way too funny, especially the Tsume chapter. It may not be as in-depth, but it was funnier!
jinks chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
I like it. Toboe was the best one or so I think. You didn't do that bad of a job on the other ones. Bravo.
Nature-Flashblade chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
OMG! THIS STORY KICKS ASS! ROCKS HARD CORE! Emma told me to read this and she said I'd love it becuase I love wolfs rain.. and IT R.O.C.K.S!

KEEP WRITING! I"LL KEEP READING!

Nessa(emma's Friend)
koriaena chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
*snickers* their thoughts are very amusing!
Chobit 00 chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
You finally changed your fav, list! Naruto rocks! I'm changing my name to em t BTW. This is so kewlio!
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Hello Bi Bi! It's me, em t! Did you like staying with us? I hope so! Kewlio story!
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
YAY HIGE! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! This is by far the best chapter. You want to know why? Cause it has Hige. Ok I'll be serious, they were all thumps up.
ikariss chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
_ So kawaii! I think you did a very good job on all of the wolves. You seemed concerned about Hige but you did marvelous with him! he definitely is the type to be asking a lot of questions. I really enjoyed this fic, fluff though it may be (I can't survive without fluff, anyway _) You have my support if you plan to write anymore fics like this!

-Nami
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
loved it. Hope you write more stories like this.
aragorn's-girl04074 chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
it was okay- i do love kiba! i out to change my pen name to kiba's girl, lol!
aragorn's-girl04074 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
wow-tsume seems real pissed off about everything-i don't think he hates kiba THAT much and i kinda thought he liked toboe a little-oh well, it's you interpratation as the writer
aragorn's-girl04074 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
not bad- i can't wait to read the one on kiba-he's my fav!
DarkJisushiku chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I like it. _
ForMyLoveKakashi chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
hey! i liked ur 'one-shots' they seemed to be really in character! and yes i understand about the hige/writer's block thing, he's hard to write about! hopefully it works out in the end...update soon!

~SWY~
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
your Tsume chapter made me laugh! Kiba was good to, but then again, I personaly disslike the white wolf for some reason (cheza)I think Hige would be a little food focaused. Good work!