Reviews for Web of Lies
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Ah, yes. One hopes Snape was cured of that nasty crack in his skull, as well, before a blood clot killed him.

I hope Albus saw precisely what _great care_ Sirius Black took with Snape through Harry's eyes.

Not that he actually cares, of course,

Snape wouldn't be so furious all the time if he thought Dumbledore really did care. But it's Harry first, of course. We all know that.

So now the Headmaster is a saint to be worshiped, while Snape is to be damned for doing what Albus asked of him. And to be lied to, as well, though I think by now Severus knows the real truth-and yet, as we believe, will sacrifice himself anyway.

Nice job if you can get it. 150 years of adoration, and that's just during life, versus a few short decades of being hated, and however long Snape is despised afterwards.

But no sacrifice is too great to help Harry win, is it?

Especially when the hurt is borne by someone else.

Good little story.
awindowtothepast chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hm, interesting explanation. good job.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
WOW!
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
OHH! Nice metephore's you've got there! AND YOU BELIEVE THAT SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD TOO! I love you! You see, I don't believe that he is dead either. but yah, that was a little hard to figure out who was thinking this untill the end. Interesting... Very interesting...
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Ooh. Stuff to bring a cold shiver up your spine. I like it.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Nice little explaination that evil is used by good and good is used by evil.
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Good writing, but I'm not sure who the narrator is. xo, H
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good one. Loved it.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This story just about gave me chills. Great work.
Maddy-Riddle chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Great explanation!

I always thought Dumbledore has his own idea of how things should be done... and I like you created a resolution to explain this plot hole about Sirius truth.
Lynnie Meatball chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Interesting...veddy veddy interesting...and I have to agree with you. There must be some reason why Dumbledore didn't prove the truth to Snape. Unless he wants Snape to hang on to his anger and indignation? As sort of a smoke screen to Voldemort? We now know that Snape's a "superb occlumens" (sp?), but perhaps there are things that Dumbledore didn't want Snape to know, just in case? Hm...curiouser and curiouser...
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow... that was powerful... very well written... I love it!
Terra Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Very Interesting..certainly something to think about. I am very fond of your writing style. I am never bored reading your fanfiction.
Magorian chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Beautiful as always. Love the analogies at the end.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow - very powerful. A nice answer to fill that plot-hole at the end of POA that has bothered me for so long. Thanks.