Reviews for Eggrolls, Cock & Things
DScript chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
Somehow I think that boys in girls' clothes is a lot worse in public than girls in guys' clothes. I pity-CoughNOTcough- the boys...*me and my squirrel burt out laughing* HELL NO WE DON'T! Wouldve been nice if you put Pyro in, but that's just cause me is obsessed w/fire.
Katatonia chapter 22 . 11/25/2004
Dude, this is just weird!
Lil Jean chapter 22 . 11/18/2004
As a HUGE Jean fan - that was so funny!
4Rogue chapter 21 . 11/16/2004
I have no clue how the girls won. What did they do that was that tough. The girls were favored all through the story and won for no reason. I love the girls but really why did they win?
skyangle2004 chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
drules all over. sorry i just read this and the first one and lets just say i spent a lot of time rereading all the good drule scenes. That aside i love this fic. it's funny and full of druleing. U really know how to put minds in the gutter. I think that corssdressing is cool and can't wait to have all of them dressed like the opposite sex. it's to much fun to be evil to guys. I can't wait for u to post the chapters.
Sweety8587 chapter 21 . 9/13/2004
I bust a gut laughing at Rogue's command! That was too sweet! I'd have thought that she'd tell him to leave her alone fer a week or something along that lines!

But thank you for gettin ride of that ridiculous goatee! *bows* Think you can do anything about the hairstyle?
Xcoolcomic chapter 21 . 9/8/2004
LOL LOL I loved your story! It was o funny! I will have to check out some of your other stuff! I am glad that the girls won but it would have been funny if they hadn't. Whatever, You and your friend made a wonderfull story. I was a great read! ;-p
Rogue4787 chapter 21 . 9/5/2004
HAHAHA...yay for Girl Power (I just sounded like a Spice Girl for a second there). Rogue is being way too sweet to Remy seeing as how he's her slave and all. Personally, I like clean shaven guys much better than ones with facial hairso I think shedid him a favor by having him cut off his goatee. There are hundreds of other wicked things that she could be having him do. Remy is lucky he didn't get paired with any of the other girls. I think they are being a lot harder on their guys. Oh and put me on the list for getting my own personal gay man for Christmas. I know quite a few gay guys from my years in dance, but I don't really have a close gay friend yet and I really do want one. THey're just so much fun to be around. I recently discovered the show "Queer Eye for the Straight guy" and I love it! I want to hang out with the Fab 5 and have them make me over, especially Carson. If ou've never seen the show then you'll have no idea what I'm talking about so just ignore me, but it really is an addicting show. And it's highly amusing. Well, I hope you post up one of your sequels soon. Kudos to you for a great job on this story. Looking forward to more.
Dru chapter 21 . 9/5/2004
*falls to the floor laughing* Poor Remy! LOL! Oh that was great...but it's over...so *sobs*
Dru chapter 20 . 9/5/2004
*holds sides laughing* Oh god. Oh god! So funny! Everyone wants to fix him up! LOL! And it's just so true! That's what always happens! You come out and all your friends try to fix you up! LOL!
Panther Nesmith chapter 21 . 9/5/2004
LOved it!

Homogenous was even funnier when I read it here, even though I wrote it.

And your ending was pretty good. Much kudos there.

Do new years next!
ASGT and Kat Maximoff chapter 21 . 9/4/2004
Aw! How cute! I love Remy, I really do. I want my own fucking Remy. Damn Rogue for having him all over her. I'd take him in an instant. I LIKED HIS GOATEE! It made part of his personality!

Oh! Sequal idea! Rogue's book... Well... Her writing it, with the annoying help of one sexy ass cajun.

Damn, I'm sounding fangirly, but I can't help it. Why must people make cartoon characters so damn hot?
PomegranateQueen chapter 21 . 9/4/2004
Yay!
Sweety8587 chapter 20 . 9/3/2004
battle sheild? Where'd Hank get that from? Who won? who won? who won? I sure hope it was the guys! Please please please let it be the guys!
TheDreamerLady chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
oh! awesome ending! ...I loved it even though I normally HATE ending... it means a good thing is ending... and that sucks, but this ending, this ending "rocked my socks... and normally NOTHING rocks my socks" hehe, when you write your next update/story thingy with you tell me? my E-mail address is ... thanks for a great great GREAT story!

amanda