Reviews for Eggrolls, Cock & Things
ishandahalf chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
oh, it's over? sigh. but hey, it ended well! yay, the girls won, take THAT, guys! bwa ha ha! jolly good. i loved how you ended it - THANK YOU, from the DEPTHS of my HEART for having remy shave off that STUPID wanna-be goatee! YES! *cue hallelujah chorus* well, he got a kiss, that made it worthwhile for him, right? how CUTE... well, gold stars for you! i can't wait for more fics, so bring 'em on! quick like a bunny on crack.
ishandahalf chapter 20 . 9/3/2004
oh, hilarious... homogenous! well, that's good to know. pouncing? why yes, that IS a valuable skill for coming out of closets with! i mean, you have to do it in STYLE! anyhoo, off i go to the next chapter. ooh, who won the bet? dun dun duhh!
bobtheheadlesschicken chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
Hehe, what fun. Better help set up. Compsny's coming for dinner.
bobtheheadlesschicken chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
Dundundun... Oh no it's...it's... CONCLUDING! Well I like it. Saberto I haven't seen before. Both SamRoberto or the scary SabretoothRoberto.
Rogue4787 chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
oops, I'm uber sorry for not reviewing the last, what, 5 chapters. 6 maybe. I have been reading this story, but I've been so busy getting all my summer homewokr done and doing all my back to school stuff that I haven't had time for reviews. Today is the first day in a while that I'm actually reviewing any stories. I still love this though and it cracks me up constantly. The Romance novel chapter was highly amusing and I love the romyness that is starting to form Squeal, I love Romy!(Speaking of which, I just posted my first fan fic, which is a Romy, in the Evo section of . It's called "Teenage Dirtbag") Hopefully things won't go back to normal now that everyone is going back to the institue for the evening. there is still plenty of fun that can be had. I cna't wait to read more. Post it soon.
PomegranateQueen chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
Ah, another chapter well done...
Dru chapter 19 . 9/2/2004
Oh who DOESN'T want their own gay man? Their cute!
Dru chapter 18 . 9/2/2004
*giggles* Boys. Silly silly boys. I love this fic!
TheDreamerLady chapter 19 . 9/1/2004
gay guys rock my socks... and I would love to have more for chrismas, wouldn't any one? well any girl, lol loved the chappy, loved the double chappy, love the story, love the storyline, love sam, love remy, love tabby, love EVERYONE! WOOT... I love every thing to day... and I have no idea why... lol

lovly chappy... maybe you can give us readers a triple update? please?

I hope, wish, beg, and plead for one... or just an update soon

amanda
ishandahalf chapter 19 . 9/1/2004
hah, roberto is SO jack! funny. oh, i had my own personal gay man, but he's gone now... sigh! i miss him. i have no one to feed me juicy gossip and scandals! great, now i'm all depressed. but hey, a rogue/remy bonding moment! WOW! jolly good show. can't wait for more! keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack.
ishandahalf chapter 18 . 9/1/2004
heh... oh boy, remy's got an idea, that's never a good thing... anyhoo! off i go to the next chapter! yay, twosies! what FUN. ;-)
Panther Nesmith chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
so much for cheerfulness beign contagious.

It'll be easier for me, I have no room amte or homesickness.

Poor Car. You'll get used to it, ad elarn to love it.

Or at elast not loath it.

Kinda like high school, I'll bet.

But, um, chapter, yeah.

Still love this fic.
Lil Jean chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
more Jean! where is she?
PomegranateQueen chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
Damn. It's chapter 17 and I'm still getting caught by the title...
Dru chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
*grins* Lots of Pyro! Yay! I always love the Pyro The Writer thing! And Rogue wants to be a writer? Cool! I'd read her book! Though I've never actually read a Harlequin book. I got one free online once but the second my mom saw it she freaked and took it away and most likely burned it! I get all my smut from fanfic. Thank the gods for fanfic! Now...write more! *sits waiting impatiently*
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »