Reviews for Time of the Senshi
SuperiorShortness chapter 37 . 2/15/2011
Hope this story isn't dead... Somehow the story works... Somehow...

A Fan,

dainlord chapter 33 . 11/21/2010
please ptade soon, as both a sailor moon fan and wheel of time fan i have to say this story is GREAT!
Arkeus chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
mh... it does seem your senshi are plenty stupid. Especially pluto. Someone like her, asking a wish, is more than a lot silly.
Arkeus chapter 2 . 9/17/2009

I wonder how that is going to go. While SM is not one of my favorite show, i am a firm believer in their haxx abilities by that time, especially given that a simple jump of a senshi at their weakest time could take them out of atmosphere, and they get seeral milion times stronger.

Of course, all of that wouldn't really help against those collars... if they weren't senshi and didn't haev access to moon technology who could easily hack primitive ter'angreal.

of course, it may go quite differently :D
Ele chapter 37 . 1/22/2009
Hello to you! I'm very happy of the updates and excited that there are very few chapters left.

About chapter 37 I have some criticism: It laks something and I'm not speaking about the line you end brutally:

"Mercury, Aqua Rapsody! The Solider of Ice and Logic thrummed the strings of her harp. At various points around the old tower of"

Perhaps becaus I've just finished A winter heart I don't get it, it's like there is a big hole in the story between chapter 36 and chapter 37. How they all met again? When they met the princess? Rei? Where she came from?

But, this is still one of my favorite story, so keep going to the end, and then, when you have time, go back and fix this chapter!
skywiseskychan chapter 37 . 1/6/2009
At least your properly sad about missing Hotaru here. I wana see her more!
skywiseskychan chapter 35 . 11/6/2008
Poor Perin, here he has to deal with some crazy Aiel woman who seems perfectly reasonable until demanding to meet Rand.
crystalwings6 chapter 34 . 11/2/2008
It's nice how you give each of them a role.
CJNyfalt chapter 34 . 9/6/2008
Interesting crossover with nice plot twists for Hotaru and Setsuna.
skywiseskychan chapter 33 . 7/8/2008
Woohoo, more Mat, even if only a few lines, More Moon, More crazy than a Male Channler after fifty years, lets hear it for Time of the Senshi!

As ever this story is enjoyable and ammusing and I look forward to the rest.
Hehe chapter 32 . 7/5/2008
Great chapter here an omake for you.

Hotaru grabing the dark one by the back of the head slams him again and again into the forest floor. "SAY MY NAME BITCH!" Mean while was was left of the dark ones army hides in the bunch up behind the tree lines pissing them selfs as the lord slash master gets a roaly asskicking from a small young girl.
ele chapter 31 . 5/25/2008
Yuppyy. I love it! The next is Hotaru, right? Mina and Makoto are going to meet Amy? I can't wait to read more!
skywiseskychan chapter 31 . 5/21/2008
I still love this story, and enjoy just how varried you have managed to make everything. And that teaser for the next chapter is just plain funny.
skywiseskychan chapter 30 . 4/30/2008
Sure, I would love to take a crack at your depressing and evil story. As for this one, well well well, now I have to decide where I think your going with the breaking of the world, or is that the wheel?

It should be fun.
crystalwings6 chapter 30 . 4/28/2008
I love it. Can't beleive that Lanfear is going to become a senshi! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!