Reviews for Love and Redemption
Autumn Faery chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
You rule! *gives you a cookie* Another double update! (frowns at my slow updates) I need to learn a lesson from you.

Oh wow. The building intrigue is making me so anticipative for the next chp. UPDATE SOON!
nebulia chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
We listen to your brainwashing. The author is good, the author is wise. *salaams*

I loved these last two chapters! And Flauvvie's getting in a little to far, non?
Erkith chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
"I was still mad at him for being mad at me for no good reason." And that reason is so much better lol. Nice twist, but the author had better be wise...or else ;) Update soon!
Wake-Robin chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
Aw I loved the mud war, that is until Flauvic changed his mood. Nice twist with another person stirring up trouble, not Lord Nerroc. I wonder if Flauvic will agree to this deal. I hope not, but then, Elestra seemed to think so. Update soon!
Heather chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
I really liked this, very well written and entertaining. I read it in one sitting and look forward to updates!
Autumn Faery chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
*adds story to favorites*

I swear upon the internet (my favorite thing in the entire world) that is this my FAVORITE story in the CD section!

I can't believe I never read this story before. But then, I'm not surprised; I was dead for the past half-year.

I'm actually surprised you don't 500 reviews, because this story is AMAZAING!

I was so awed by the detailed and deep character developments. Over the chapters, I've gotten to know Elestra and Flauvic as my best friends, Tara and Kitten as bimbos I'd rather avoid, and Lord Nerroc as someone I'd like to smack on the head.

And the Romance part is VERY well done. I mean I've read some stories were the characters were suppose to be "deep in love"-RIGHT, by chapter 2 they'd already kissed their brains out. And I, reading the junk, would frown and ask, "So HOW did they fall in love?" You story, on the other hand, slowly proceeces Elestra and Flauvic's trust, friendship, and then eventually love. And I loved it. Burn stupid pointless fluff; your careful planning and development is so much better. (And it saves myself from throwing up over the overdone stuff.)

But that's not all! You amazing story's also got a detailed and intriguing PLOT! Wow! Most "Romance" stuff I come across is but pointless rambling! *bows down*

And has anyone told you that you're witty? lol. Love that wit of yours. Amazing.

Okay, this probably tons of other drool-worthy elements of your story, but, alas, because it's 12:16, I must sleep.

love,

-autumn faery

p.s. Elestra's behavior in this chapter was perfectly understandable. Well Done! Her actions simply makes a very realistic character.

p.p.s. If Sherwood Smith is to read this, I think she'd be very pleased indeed. *grins*

p.p.p.s. I'm a very careless/lazy/bad typer. Hence if this review is plagued with incoherent junk, don't think me a buffon. lol
Erkith chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Flauvic! Come back! lol enough of Phillo! It should be intersting to watch Elestra deal with him and I'd love to see Flauvic catch Phillo kissing Elestra... or someone else

UPDATE SOON!
Adiralinnet chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Well written. :) I can understand where Elestra (and you) are coming from concerning that romantic tangle. Please do write more!
Wake-Robin chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Yay two updates. This is getting really good. Is Flauvic not talking to her, because he's jealous of Phillo or scared of Vidanric killing him? Heehee, update soon!
Darkness echo chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
This story is way cool. i just started to read it, and so it seemed kinda pointless to review the previous chapters. I just finished reading "Beauty" and it left me dying to know more. Your story has perfectly filled that little void, and I'm waiting with impatience for more. as for an exclamation, how about "You cad!" It seems more period opropriate.
Lady Rianna Dragoneye chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
"You bastard!" would work because it is an insult of the highest order to those that depend upon the puruty of their blood for power and respect. just so you know.

this story is fabulous. i just started reading the fics on this page, and i truely enjoy yours. please keep updating with all speed!

~anna~
nebulia chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Ah. Poor Elestra. Poor Flauvic. And I actually sorta feel basd for Mel, though I'm not sure why.
FelSong chapter 11 . 8/16/2004
Loved it! Keep updating!
LadyStarFire chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
This chapter is nice, though it's sort of ironic that Flauvic is thinking about what he likes about Elestra while he is firting with another woman, and it seems just a tad unlikely that the people watching him like a hawk would let another person do his work, which is supposed to be his punishment, for him, but perhaps there's a reason they allow him to flirt with palace servants and shirk his duties, even though it's his punishment? The actual fight was very well described, even for someone who has had no experience in the subject.
nebulia chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
Yay! She won!

Of course, I expected nothing less from her. Mel must be proud, considering her *great* skill in swordplay. (hint, hint-please note the sarcasm)
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »