Reviews for Love and Redemption
bri chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
heyy my name is bri on all the sites ive looked on related to court duel i keep seeing refrences to "Beauty" when i look ed up the book it wasnt posted. Does it exist? Can u tell me where i can read it on the internet or if it can be purchased? So i can read the naswer post it on top of one of ur stories? address me as bri. plase answer as soon as possible thanxs!
SoccerFreak2516 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
o kitchen duty...if someone gave me that job...I think I'd hurt them severely...neways...lol

Great chapter! I can tell that this is going to be a very good story.I really like the idea for the story too. Flauvic being a servant makes things very interesting, plus it's an idea that hasn't been used before (as far as I know neways)

There's a few typos, but less than I have in my chapters. The only real problem I hav with this is that the chapters are short...sigh...now I must patiently wait for another chapter

...Well...I'm going to go wait patiently for another chapter...

-soccerfreak2516
nebulia chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I liked it. Pretty typo-free, at least no big, glaring, noticable 've got Elestra, like, perfect.
FelSong chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Still going good, could make it longer though! Looking forward to more Flauvic n elestra tension. UPDATE!
Erkith chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
I love what you've done with Elestra. When's Flauvic going to get revenge? lol the punishmenr is gorgeous!
Wake-Robin chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Great chappie! It was interesting to see the reactions after the Petitioners' Court ended. Update soon!
Acy Yua chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
The style was very well done and the humour was perfect. No critisms yet... Hope you update soon. Keep writing!
FelSong chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Looking good...update soon! Check out my fics too!
The Jade Lady chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
hey, great start, really well-written, keep it up
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Great start. I can't wait for more from you. Update soon!
Meghan8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Great start! I love it! Flauvic gave me chills. He's creepy (making eyes at Mel, eww), sexy (he's like a rock-star), and I SO want to punch him. I love to hate him, and you captured his Flauvic-ness here. The only bad thing I have to say is to watch out for small typos that can be distracting. Please continue, there's so much room for conflict, intrigue, and dastardly deeds!
nebulia chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hehe...this was amusing-and very Elestra-like. I liked it.
emerald-random chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is great! You write just the way Sherwood Smith writes Elestra's POV. I like the punishment ideas - very funny. Keep writing - update please!
Erkith chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Love the punishment! So incredibly perfectly suited to him. nice style to elestra's personality. Update soon?
Rane2920072 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004