Reviews for Love and Redemption
Icelands chapter 23 . 7/18/2007
Aww, that was so cute. Good chapter!
Icelands chapter 22 . 7/18/2007
Oh, come off it, he's alive!

...Right?

LOL, well, he better be. (And you promised more kissing!)
Icelands chapter 20 . 7/18/2007
Oh, poor Flauvic. Good chapter. I didn't chuckle, though, mostly because I just got off the treadmill and I'm too exhausted to laugh...

I'm looking forward to what's sure to be a satisfying ending!
Icelands chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
Good chapter, some Flauvic/Elestra phsyical-ness, finally! LOL.

One thing- It's "wrought iron", not "rot iron".
Icelands chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Hm, there are many parallels with this story and CCD. But it's well-written and good, so it's not like it's of any matter. :)

I like how you gave Flauvic's history some depth.

Keep going!
Icelands chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
A nice plot devolopment with some good details thrown in. "Back so soon, Princess?" is the exact same thing a chapter ended with in CCD- remember, Flauvic saying, "Back so soon, cousin?"

So yeah, I don't know if you meant the parallel, but it's there.
Icelands chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
Wonderful chapter! One thing:

"Aw! Boo! Hiss! Come back!” I called up, wanting more.

I highly doubt the Remalnans would say "boo! hiss!"

But that's all; good chap.
Icelands chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
I don't know. I just don't think that Danric would have threatened Flauvic like that. At least not in a physical manner like he had. Yes, I understand it's his family, and he loves his family, but Danric is quiet and inobtrusive and I suspect that he would show his fear/suspicion in a different way. He is the type that values showing a mask to his enemies. He wouldn't let his fear OR anger show in front of Flauvic.

But the chapter's good, and I know that it's easy to "like" someone only because they like you.
Icelands chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
That's an interesting way of putting it- "feeling just lips". It's quite accurate and makes a lot of sense.
Icelands chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
Your fencing scene was good- I couldn't detect any mistakes, although I'm not, ahem, exactly a fencing buff...

So good job, I liked the description.
Icelands chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Ha, Flauvic shoveling manure...A very satisfying image.
Icelands chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
"He told me that it was brought over from another world and told me the myth about how it came to be; something about a boy who was so beautiful that he fell in love with his own reflection."

Narcissus, I believe?

Good chapter, but I have one critique. In the conversation between Savona and Danric, they were speaking rather vulgarly, and I don't believe either of them were completely in-character, Danric less so. I can't imagine him saying, especially when he's forty-some, that Flauvic had tried to turn his wife into a "whore". But that's just my opinion.

Once again, good chapter, and I'm looking forward to more!
Icelands chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Why didn't she wear the flower?

LOL, well, it's good that she got a dress, although I canNOT guess who it may have come from. *cough* Flauvic *cough*
Icelands chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
" I think he forgave me, but then again, maybe he was plotting my painful death."

Nicely said.
Icelands chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Another good chapter.

(Seeing as there are many chapters, I probably will review once every few chapters from now on.)
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »