Reviews for Love and Redemption
Icelands chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hm. Someone recommended this fic, and I decided to check it out. It's an interesting, plausible, and entertaining beginning, so good job!

I look forward to reading more.
Tk chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Beautiful! Please continue! Heh, need I say more? _
turtle chapter 28 . 1/25/2007
please post the sequel sometime in the coming year? This is too good a story to drop or just leave alone! write more please!
turtle chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
excellent excellent fanfiction! I have to recommend this to other sherwood fans. :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 28 . 12/18/2006
POOR PHILLO! xD That was the thing I was thinking the whole time. Man oh man. xD

I still like Wren better than Mel. Mel kind of got onto my nerves during the end of Court Duel. She was especially whiny in the extra story at the end.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 23 . 12/18/2006
Ah my God, that was so hot. Lmfao. No, agh finally. Jesus. Sure took them a long time. I'm guessing it's actually going to take them a little bit longer since there's still 5 more chapters. Ah. Sigh.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Oops. This doesn't make sense: "His mother's father was my father's mother's sister." Unless Danric's father changed genders. Hahahahha. That would be pretty funny-and scandelous in that period of time.
okori-makuri chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
i can see why this is your favorite chapter, its funny! as is everthing else.
okori-makuri chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
if it is who i think it is, then, where did they get the funds for what sounds like an expensive dress? hm... curious... well, maybe i'll find out in the next chapter.
cherryblossomjen chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
Hoe could she not know! It's okay, she'll find out eventually... right? ;)
cherryblossomjen chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
Go Elestra!
cherryblossomjen chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
So cute. I especially liked Flauvic's reaction to her query.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I love that Elestra is so fiery in your fic. It would have ruined it for me if she wasn't.
Racetrack's Goil chapter 28 . 1/14/2006
This is such a GREAT story, but what's going on with the sequel?
strapped to a comet chapter 28 . 12/29/2005
This was absolutely amazing. I loved the gradual relationship between Elestra and Flauvic, and you managed to mix humor and spunk into Elestra's personality while still keeping her in character. I loved how you wrote Mel, and Alareac-they were great to watch.

Amazing story, *checks onto favorites*

I do hope you write a sequel!

Karys