Reviews for Changes
wicked-angel-413 chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
nope! definitely not goin to waste here! lol. damn though... faiths crazy! poor ahn... cant wait to see dru try something. and them get kicked out and andrew move in! lol. so funny
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
i'm still reading and i think this story is awsome please continue it

sunnyhell chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
im still reading! please continue, i really liked the first story, but this sequel i think, isnt as good as the first. i dont know how to make it better, but thats just what i think, still good tho! so dont stop!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
great chapter intresting that you brought andrew in i wonder who's his roomate update soon

Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
great chapter i had the same problem with my computer except its still broken and i have to use my parents com update soon

spikeluver2709 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
hurry up i want more plz (pouts)
Blackcherrymeg chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
This story is really good! I hope you can update soon. i loved the prequel to this story and hope to read more soon!
TrueLoveFan chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I like it
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
great hcapter too bad spuffy didnt get to start there fun lol i wonder what there house mates are like update soon

wicked-angel-413 chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
o! buffys pregnant! and the new housemates are there. are they gunna feel a li'l out of place since all the others are in pairs and darla and angel have a baby? or are they lesbians? who are they? so many questions! lol. cant wait for some answers!
Lover del Dragon chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Thats just great! B-e-a-uitful! LOL! Update soon!
eyelashxwishes chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
o update soon! I know the one is Drusilla but whos the other chick?
TrueLoveFan chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
I love it!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
sounds like drusillas come to town and i dont know who the second one is great chap cant wait to read the next

Lover del Dragon chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Oh no! I think I know who it is! And no she can just go back to where she came from! LOL! Spike is with Buffy now go get over it and leave! Or you could just update! lol! can't wait!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »