Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
TheDreamerLady chapter 23 . 5/14/2018
I saw a gif of Very Dramatic Iceman from the 90s cartoon, and all of these years later I was forcibly reminded of this fic, and started rereading it.

It was really enjoyable to come back and revisit it

(I have already posted a review for the last chapter so I've got to post this one here)
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 5/14/2018
...rereading this as an adult who has been the Jean Paul to various "straight" women, this hits a LOT closer to home
Snitewing chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Oh gOd this I was good. This was so good. Your characterization was so spot on with everyone and I'm just. Wow. This might be my favourite fic now.
MAndrew chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
:( I cant believe it ended!
such a great story... one of my favorites!
I love this couple, thank you so much for giving us the chance to read it!
see ya :D
AVeryBattyMind chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
This...this just stole the place of the best Jean Paul/Iceman fic I've ever read. I honestly loved everything about it. The tiny subplots, the sexy moments, Emma Frost making a cameo, and the completely realistic way it ended. Not happy, but not sad either. Just...life :). The only complaint I had was that I think Jean Paul should have yelled at Bobby some more toward the end but then again, that doesn't always happen in real life regarding exes ;). Beautifully written and thought out. I really loved it :). This inspired me to write my own Jean Paul/Iceman fic, hopefully it will be half as good as yours!
anotherbuskitten chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
That is amazingly dense of you Bobby
Lacy chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
AW COME ON! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? This is SOOOOOoooo incomplete... :(
Lacy chapter 24 . 4/7/2011
Wait, if this chapter is during the time Warren and Paige went to the Guthrie's, then how was Jay in chapter 22? He wasn't even at the institute until that.
the Scratch Man chapter 22 . 4/7/2011
Jay and Jono... There's a thought! Haha! Good chapter!
deactivated 03-26-2021 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Heh heh. I dont know why, but that last part where Jean Paul passes out just makes me crack up.
deactivated 03-26-2021 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
WHAT? WHAT? WHAAAAT? SUCH a cliffhanger! I'm freaking out right now! Majorly (hm... is that a word?)! Anyway, GREAT story! I absolutely LOVED it!
deactivated 03-26-2021 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
NOOOOO! How could they break up? Well, anyway, it'll probably work out in the end! 8 chapters for them to get back together!
xenokattz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Thanks ever so for writing this fic! I really enjoyed the ups and downs of Bobby & JP's relationships because you wrote them so well. They both come off as very intense people but not in a verbal way; no, that would be too easy to write. You've written this so that their actions and words show what they mean even if those actions are the complete opposite of that they mean- I'm not sure I"m making sense. *L*

I love how the motions to being together was difficult and yet at the same time, how easily they seemed to fall for each other. And I especially liked the stilted way you portrayed everyone's reactions to Bobby's illness, his coming-out, the dating, the fight- everything was distinctly lacking in smoothness and therefore, more realistic.

In short, thank you again. I hope to read may more of your stories.
tubazrcool chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Did you mean Bobby would get frostbite? He's immune to sub-zero temperatures.

And what's the second mutation thing?
NextNothingNew chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
"He had cream on the tip of his nose. It almost broke me," Jean Paul said softly.

Heh.

Anyway, a favorite moment in this was Bobby comparing Hank to Aslan. I have no idea why, maybe just because it was *Hank* and I used to watch the Narnia movie a long time ago. Also, it's good that Bobby is finally talking to someone. Bobby calmly accepting any anger Jean-Paul might feel for him was oddly endearing, possibly because he *knew* he (alomost) had it coming.