Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
Obviously, Warren's having a hard time with Bobby being gay, because of how he thinks that reflects on him. he needs to realize that the world does not revolve around him, the feathered idiot. :P
Amarin Rose chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
Ah, okay so that's what happened between Bobby and Warren. Bobby made a pass at him and was rebuffed.
Amarin Rose chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
What happened between Bobby and Warren? This is what I get for not following canon closely - not that Marvel follows the canon all the closely, either. :P
Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
And while Bobby is trying to figure his sexuality out, Jean Paul is tying himself up in knots. :P Hopefully it won't take them too much longer to get their act together.
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Ah, Bobby. Oblivious as always to his charms. 'Free accountancy', indeed. :)
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Ah, yes, Bobby with his 'icy' sense of humor, and Jean Paul with his sardonic and cutting wit. A match made in...a deep freezer. :)
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Ah, yes, the 'Good Old Days'. When not everything was good, but some things were simpler. Yeah, I can see 'Bobby' being reminiscent of that. Seems to suffer from perpetual Peter Pan syndrome - at least from afar.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Makes me wonder if marital rape is against the law in New York. I know there *are* laws...in some states. :P
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Bobby referring to Jean Paul's car as a 'she' has me wondering. I mean, most men call their cars 'she', but then most men are straight. Would Jean Paul think of *his* car as a 'he'?
Cetsunai chapter 18 . 7/28/2005
YAY UPDATE! Although...sad update ;_; i hope, i hope that everything somehow works out...or maybe that you break my heart. I can't decide. Right now, I can see that this might end up with me bawling at the end.

Want to tell you that I enjoy this story IMMENSELY. You are a most, most excellent author and I can't wait for more.
Cheshire Grin chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
Wow! I nearly died of shock when I saw that this had been updated. I sort of stared at the screen for a while, looking at the date and thinking, Well, that's... todays date... And then I got all excited and went to read it straight away! I was happy to see Kurt in this chapter, since he hadn't been in this fic very much. And hopefully some of Warren's blood will do the trick and heal Bobby! But Bobby and Jean Paul.. how sad. Good for Jean Paul though. He was definitely getting the short end of the stick there. But I do wish they were still together... I can't wait until your next chapter!
Dr Megalomania chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
Obviously, I do not take the time enough to say, Thank you. Thank you for updating this. Please update soon. [hugs the screen and doesn't let go] Thank you!
Polka dot chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
I had pretty much forgotten about this fic. I think that once violence enters the picture it has to end, even if it is two guys.
amura chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
yay, you're still alive! :p

glad to see the story hasn't been forgotten, as i always eagerly await more from it! still great as usual, but - oh no! - they can't be breaking up! can't wait til next chapter! :)
AliciaMasters chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
So sad and lovely! I hope they can see their way clear; but I can certainly understand Jean-Paul's point of view. Anyone who pushed me out of a window wouldn't be my choice of partner. However, does it have the same ramifications for an X-man? They do worse than that on a regular basis, and it's not like JP can't defend himself. He just can't defend himself emotionally, I think.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »