Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
twisted sweetie chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this was funny, but i can't read all 17 parts, I just don't have that kind of time! *wallows in self pity* any way, two things that sort of dissapointed me

spell realized with a z, not an s, just so ja know.

totally missed the 'cream bun' inuendo, ya coulda made it a bit funnier. tiny flames made to keep you warm and toasty... toodles_

-ts
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wow... it's been a LONG time since you last updated...

I dont' suppose your almost done with the next chapter yet, eh?

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Cheshire Grin chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
Wow! I just found this fic today, and I read straight through it! I absolutely ADORE this story! Your writing style is amazing and the plot is superb! I can't wait to read the next installment. There will be one, won't there? I love how you've developed Bobby and Jean-Paul, and how you dealt with Warren and Bobby's ice-patch. I do hope you finish this story, or at least update soon. This pairing is so lovable, and there aren't that many around in which the characters come to life like yours do. I'll be keeping an eye out for an update!

Sofi
fanfictslover chapter 17 . 5/29/2005
love it it. can't wait till the next. I just think it needs more fight(not with ice and jp but x-men fights. but i love it anyway.
Cetsunai chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
oh my god. this is *so* good. i was trying to find bobby/anyboy (because bobby's a little slut in my world) and this was so above and beyond my expectations. there's so much angst and *love* and hope...i really really hope you don't have bobby die or bobby and jean paul break up.

i could go for some snuggly fuzzies. but if you don't go that route, i could go for a good cry, i guess.
IcyLeo chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
Hey,

Obviously I need to read more romance, becuase the multitude of relationships you have concocted into this fic are quite close to making my head spin. Or maybe that is because it is almost eleven pm... Anyway, I can't tell you how much I want to know what happens in the end of this fic. At this point I am ready for just about anything. I commend you on your amazing ability to convey Bobby's transition (or maybe not?) and make it seem like all of these alternate events actually happened. Congratulations!

luvya

marie
Calico Kat chapter 17 . 4/11/2005
You've done so much awesome work on this so far. I think I remember reading this ages ago, when there was only one chapter. I'm glad I ran into it again. What an awful place to leave off on, though! I can't complain, because heaven knows unless it's an RP I never get this much text onto paper - but I've added it to my favorite stories list, and I'll be hoping you find the time to continue it. _ It's fun and it's plausible! It's been built up at a gradual but realistic pace. That's not stuff you can usually say about... well, fanfic in general.
Letforeverbe chapter 17 . 4/7/2005
I love the story! I only just saw it on a different site and had to see if you updated it and lo and behold you had - I must say I've gotten my dose of fantastic fanfiction today with your story, it's the best I've read for a long while! Please, please, please continue this fantastic story and even though you say you've strayed from your plot I think that this extra history you've given them has helped the reader to understand the characters as you want them. Please excuse my long winded review - the gist - I WANT MORE! Lol :P
Dr Megalomania chapter 17 . 4/4/2005
O. I'm 101! Anyway, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please update. Frantic Fangrrlish groveling aside: Your story is brilliant, excellent concept, almost perfect dialogue and your characters are totally believeable.

Now, back to the Frantic Fangrrl pleading: Please,please, please, please, please...
Cassandra Sita Terra chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
Yay! I get to be 10th reviewer! I've just finished chapter 8 and I'm in love with your story! I'm new to this fandom and this pairing but I can't get enough of it! They're so wonderful together! This is an amazing story! I'm so glad I have more to read! I'm going to add this to my favorite list!

Cass
April chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
Please, please, please write more? This is so wonderful and I have to know how it ends!
Hatter chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
Oh dear. Update please please please!
tropicwhale chapter 17 . 2/14/2005
Okay... I don't write reviews (not a lot anyway)

I have been reading this fic since you've only had chapter i think three up. It's my favorite X-men fic and the most addictive Jean-paulbobby fic I've ever read. but seeing how you haven't written anything in such a long time I thought i'd review and say HURRY IT UP ALREADY $!**(%.
abydos6 chapter 17 . 1/8/2005
I love this story, you seem to be handling Northstar and Iceman very well. I'd like to see more.

as soon as possible, I think I'm hooked.

aby
Aquila chapter 17 . 12/17/2004
me likey the updated ness
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »