Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
TheDreamerLady chapter 17 . 12/15/2004
and yet again I am reading your fic at like... 3 in the morning...

“Oi, Johnny,” Wolverine called. “You know yer boyfriend’s sleeping in Wings’s bed right now?”

you nearly gave me a heart attack, I was yelling "that screwy chienne du diable! you don't mess with Jean-Paul condamner!" then I said someother stuff... ya really know how to give a girl a scare...

so what are you doing to JP now? is he going to be an ass and "honor" what bobby said he wanted? gr could you update fast again? it would really make my day/night... what ever

oh, a really cool random fact...

most good iceman/northstar websites that have fics in them... well, most of them have this story in it... go you!

update soon!

amanda and Lanco(the amazing super duck)
amura chapter 17 . 12/14/2004
i must say, for a bit after i read the last chapter i was afraid you killed jp :p this chapter was great, as are all the others, and i'm so excited that's it not near done (1/3 to go we) -and- a sequel! this makes one very happy girl :p

keep up the amazing work as always :D
Polka Dot chapter 17 . 12/14/2004
Making it even more complicated. Is that really necessary and Bobby's the prick in this one. I think Jean Paul should wipe his hands. No one should put up with physical abuse.
Aquila chapter 16 . 12/11/2004
Write more, damn you! MORE! MORE!
kazapochi chapter 16 . 12/8/2004
Great stuff. Enjoying it, angst and all. Other than the misspelled "Caffeine" in the title. Looking forward to the next chapter!
TheDreamerLady chapter 16 . 12/5/2004
what the... jean-paul could be dead... and warren wants to "talk" what the hell is wrong with these people? um, LOST! lol but really... their is something wrong with these people... and you really need to update faster... let those muses really get at you... PLEASE... I mean... I'm going to be reading this over again because every time I read it it's way to early in the morning... but I'm not doing that untill yer finished... so please update soon, for your addoring fans

amanda and Lanco(the crazy duck)
Iblis chapter 16 . 12/1/2004
Oh no, is Jean-Paul ok?

And Scott is such a plank not to notice that something was really wroung with Bobby or to perhaps when he relised that something was NOT right with him not to ASK!

I loved this Chapter it was really good the fight was fantastic you really felt for both Characters in this.

Oh can we have angry, protective Logan when he finds that JP has been hurt? Please? I would of thought that he as well as Annie would be looking out for Jean-Paul and he did say that there were people looking out for Jean-Paul as well as Bobby.

And what has Warren got to say?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Polka Dot chapter 16 . 11/30/2004
That's too far, I ususally love Bobby but he's become such a heartless jerk. Maybe his is dying, but even so you shouldn't go out with everyone hating you.
Iblis chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
Aw I'm going to start blubbing that was just so...

A fatastic fic please please update soon and I was woundering if we would see any thing of Logan in here? Perhaps doing the Uncle/older brother thing with JP?
TheDreamerLady chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
*starts crying uncontrollibly* he be dieing... that sucks... I don't like you *stops crying* hey... J.P. used my word... He said "shall" I say that all the time... *starts crying again* this is the last time I read this fic early in the morning/really late at night... it makes me all sad and then I have trouble falling asleep and thats not good... plus I ramblem on and on *nodds* that was very deppresing, no fair... I did like J.P's accent though. Your a good accents writer... yah... well I can't wait for the next update, eh matey? So you better update soon, k?

amanda
Michael chapter 15 . 10/20/2004
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Keep 'em coming!
RosaleenBan chapter 15 . 10/12/2004
Wow...this is an amazing story. I can't wait to read more!
angelo chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
I love your story! I only have one doubt why you allways refer to Bobby as the "younger man"? He is a founder member of X-Men I would think he is the same age or even sligtly older than Northstar...
Anne11 chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
I have to admit I'm enjoying this so far. There were some times in the early chapters where I felt the character development wasn't flowing that smoothly, but you seem to have worked that out, and now I can buy that these characters are the characters I've come to know and love. Also, the story is progressing more fluidly as well. (I guess you're a start slow-build to the end type.) The only thing that's bothering me now is the persistent use of "Britishisms" by American characters. Car park for parking lot, the British term, git, row for fight, motorbike for motorcycle, ward for medlab, university for college. Not to mention a description of the surroundings around Xavier's that doesn't sound at all like the real Westchester County (One of my best friends attended Sarah Lawrence, which is on the edge of Westchester County). I know this is fanfic, but obvious research flaws like this can be jarring to readers. They also can knock your characters *out* of character, which does still happen occasionally. You've made improvements to both story arc and character portrayal/development. Knocking out this final flaw would really help make this story flow a heck of a lot better.
Polka dot chapter 15 . 9/27/2004
Waahh that was a tear jerking chapter, but at least Bobby doesn't seem like such a huge asshole now.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »