Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
smutty kitty chapter 14 . 9/24/2004
Really enjoying this story, lots of fun. i don't think JP would use the L word unless hell froze over though. :)

Also a few americanisms fyi

Paracetamol is usually called Tylenol (the brand name ) in the U.S.

Also cinema movies (only geeks would say cinema)

mint humbugs jr. mints perhaps? not something we say here. same with toffee unless being pretentious :)

Anyway I am patiently awaiting the next installment!
TheDreamerLady chapter 14 . 9/24/2004
this is a very very very good story. The emotions are very realistic and I really want to know what's going to happen next.

I have been reading your story for the 4 or so hours, and I've been interested the intire time, I think if their were any more to read my head would explode... eep! espcially with the linkin park music I'm using to block out all the sounds outside.

One thing you might want to check, though I might be wrong because it's, *checks my clock* holy crap it's 1:30 in the morning! um, you might want to make sure you using the right conecting word, like in the last sentance in the chapter "that the feeling but not be truly mutual." you need a might not a "but"

anyways, other than that I really love your story,

so upate soon,

amanda
The Ring Of Tamyrlin chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
...screaming in french. Gonna orgasm now. For your own sake there had better be more of this kind of thing.
The Ring Of Tamyrlin chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
Angsting now. Poor Jean Paul. The more I read this, the more I want him. WHY ARE ALL THE HOT MEN GAY OR NOT REAL OR (IN THIS CASE) BOTH?
laady chapter 14 . 9/17/2004
I love your story. please don't let bobby die or be perma-ice.
Polka dot chapter 14 . 9/17/2004
Wahhn Jean Paul's just gonna get his heart broken into wittle peices, you can see it coming.
fuzzybluelogic chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
fantastic story, excellent characterization
Spazz chapter 14 . 9/16/2004
;.; Ah, your evil...
Sky Blue Angel chapter 14 . 9/16/2004
Oh. My. Lord.

*whimpers from the angst and the cute* WHIMPER I SAY.

More. NOW. *pitiful, begging whimper* I'll love you. And give you ice dildos GALORE. GALORE! Please more?
Leena-and-Earlie chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I love your story! I can't wait until you update!

_Earlie_
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
O! Omigod! I love this! I hope can update soon, because this is an awesome fic! *ojean-paulandbobby!* I'm loving it!

Hatheny -;-
Polka dot chapter 13 . 8/15/2004
Oh dear, Bobby is just a total jerk. I mean he should talk to Jubilee, she can handle it and I love her so she'd be a nice addition to the crew.
Spazz chapter 13 . 8/15/2004
Nya, cute :D.
Kayim chapter 13 . 8/15/2004
13 just as great as the rest :) I'm loving it! Keep on writing. Please?
Mako1 chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
13! 13! 13! Where's chapter 13?
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »