Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
JT chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
Love it! Keep writing, more, more, more! :D
Picklesticks chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
Cool story. I like the chapter lengths. Can't wait to see where this goes next!
Polka dot chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
He's got that down home appeal, with the dysfunctionality to go with it.
runefallstar chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
If this story gets much better or much more intense I won't be able to read it at work any more because I'm just going to be this little mushy puddle on the floor.

One request though. Could we get a little more from JP's point of view? I'd love to know WHY he went after Bobby that night. Also Bobby mentions the "news from Hank" but he never really made that part clear to Jean-Paul and I don't see JP taking that kind of news all that casually.

Okay, Yeah, just keep up the good work and I'll just have to accept my future as a puddle of mush. heh :)
Sky Blue Angel chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
*SQUEAK!*
Kayim chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Polka dot chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
Oh kissing and telling and doing it in a bathroom, Bobby's really become a bad boy. So next chapter, hotel?
Rivan9 chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
Good god, honey, that was hot! I adored this story before, but with this chapter this story now takes the cake for my favorite JP-Bobby story, perhaps even my favorite slash story, ever! This chapter just felt so true, with Bobby's decision to push himself to acknowledge the truth, JP's reluctance to get close again, and the way that both men dealt with the revelation. Honestly, the best thing I can say about it is that it just felt true. And damn, was it sexy! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and for posting it for me to read. I'm looking forward to more!
Sky Blue Angel chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
I love this story. SO MUCH. *purrs* Here, have some ice dildo treats.
Mako1 chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
Holy Sh*te! Yeah it's probably been up for all of ten seconds, but I've been scouring for days jumping on each new chapter. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, thanks! )
runefallstar chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
More! Now! So good! Having just gotten back from SD's ComicCon, it's so good get a little JP and Bobby as they should be. Heh :)
Polka Dot chapter 10 . 7/23/2004
Oh now I'm curious, but whatever happened, Bobby's certainly out of the closet now.
amura chapter 10 . 7/23/2004
yes! another chapter! and they're getting better and better! i love the bobby/warren angst...i think warren is the one messed up...jealousy can be bad, huh? ;) keep it up!
Sky Blue Angel chapter 10 . 7/23/2004
Love. So much love.
Mako1 chapter 10 . 7/23/2004
Damn dude, this has gotten even better then when it started! And I loved it from chapter one!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »