Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
amura chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
that was so good, and so sad at the end. poor, confused bobby. and poor, confused jean paul! great work, yet again :)
Psylocke83 chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
This was so good! Without a doubt the best JP/Bobby fic i've read! Can't wait until the next chapters!
Polka Dot chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
Are there beaches near Westchester? Are the shores of the Great Lakes considered beaches. Hmm now I'm gonna have to consult a map.
runefallstar chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
And again, with the incrediblely good writing. Honestly love, you're killing me :) I would comment on the excellence of the characterization and the depth of insight, but...oh, wait, I just did. Heh. Keep up the good work!
Sky Blue Angel chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
*gives you flavored ice dildos as a gift* I think I love you.

And now I order you to write more. Or something like that. .; See! I'm bribing you with ice dildos, not threatening.
foggynite chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
woohoo! he finally admits he has a crush. i don't care what he'll say when he's sober . i like that warren is upset because it's JP, not that bobby's into guys, and i'm holding my breath over the whole bobby-warren tension (i have ideas, but i can't wait to see if one of them is right!) looking forward to the next chapter!
Ilweran chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
I love the way you write...I love your stories...I love this story!

I wish I know enough english words to explain how much I liked it, but I'm afraid I don't...well, it is simply beautiful!
Polka Dot chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Oh he should have been able to uninvite people to his own party, I mean come on Lorna, there's no way. You'd think someone in that house would have the grace to inform her that she was not welcome there. Oh well.
Rivan9 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
ack! so good! i love this story, and this chapter is stupendous! more, please! and soon!
Justin Sane chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Yea a really really good Bobby/JP fic! I don't think you have to worry about letting us down, your whole story has been great so far.
Megan chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
NO! you cant write an in-between chapter after leaving that cliffhanger. I dont really see a need for the next chapter to explain what happened in that week. You illustrated it well enough.
little-b chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
don't be so hard on yourself. you're doing fine.

warren and bobby? you're scaring me. but don't let that worry you. you have your reasons and i'm sure they are as beautiful and tru as everything else you've written thus far.

love and hugs little-b
Mako1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
You torturous cruel woman you! more!
suninun chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
O, I love this! It's so cute. And I think it's great that you're so fast in updating! Thank god there's no 3 month gaps between each chapter. . Great fic!
amura chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
*raising an imaginary glass* to this great next chapter posted quickly, and with all the humor and jp angst we love, and to that great kiss (even though bobby was drunk :p) may you write many more chapters :p

seriously, though, it was great! and i can't wait to read what happened between warren and bobby ;)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »