Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
Sky Blue Angel chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
asgfsdhafkj More. Now. *grinsmilebeg* Please? I have an everlasting supply of ice didlos! And I can threaten your with them for long amounts of time.
Spazz chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
...;.;...awe. Feh, Warren and JP just don't get along 'cause they're similar... Not exactly alike mind you, but similar :P.

Bobby is so dense XD.
Spazz chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
...Gah. You're torturing us. you torture..er. you. :P.
runefallstar chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
After this last chapter I'm left with nothing more than a whole world of, "Guh."

You handle the characters with such care and grace. The growing affection between the two of them, and the genuine nature of both that affectioin and the fear of intimacy (both romantic and platonic) of both Bobby and Jean-Paul, is note perfect. Jean-Paul's feelings for Bobby here grow out of such real circumstances, that the pain at the end of his "date" is that much more poinant.

But please, for the sake of MY little heart, don't let him get too hurt. Or Bobby either for that matter. Then again, you write them so well...you'll take good care of them. I know it :)
amura chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
so great, and yet, so sad...poor jean paul! why oh why must bobby be such a tease? but i guess that's why we all love him (jp too) ;)

more, more! :D
Mako1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Yay! Poor JP. I'm waiting with baited breath for the rest of this that you promised over in twin_one!
Ariel chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
You know, I normally don't read fanfiction, just because I find it rather boring. I don't like fawning over things that I didn't have a hand in creating. It's been, what, -months- since I last came to .

But every once in a while someone writes a fanfic that manages to catch and hold my attention, and this is one of those. I like how you've characterized both Jean-Paul and Bobby; they're my favorite characters, and I hate seeing them shoved to the sidelines or turned into weepy little girls. The plot is interesting and you manage to end the chapters on an interesting note that isn't quite a cliffhanger, which annoy me, but make the reader want to come back nonetheless.

I especially like how you've managed to make Jean-Paul's crush on Bobby believable, unlike Chuck "Look! He's gay! He's gay because he likes men!" Austen.

So kudos to you.
Polka Dot chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Gotta start feeling for Jean Paul on this, I mean Bobby is sending some sure as hell mixed and confusing signals.
foggynite chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Oh god, the angst! This was a wonderful fix (I sound like a Bobby/JP junkie...) and I have the sinking feeling the whole thing's going to come crashing down before it turns out the way things are supposed to be (JP and Bobby living happily ever after, of course). I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this and obviously I hope Bobby realizes it's not desperation; it's just JP's hotness, which should be embraced .
little-b chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
the awkward dance continues as if our heroes are in a three legged race. That is a complement.

The ending of chapter 7 is really bathetic, the perfect anticlimax. there is too much perfection in the fanfic world (god I'm guilty too) it is much more credible not to have the guys swoon in each other's arms and instantly declare their undying love: this feels much more real.

Lots of love little-b
Euryleias chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
Sky Blue Angel chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
I love you. SO MUCH. *worships*

Don't you dare hold out on us! Post the other chapters or suffer the wrath of the creator of the ice dildo!
laniew1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Oh... this was lovely, until the end when it was just painful - poor Jean-Paul *hugs him tightly. Bobby's coming around slowly, but I think it might just kill the other man.

The first 'date' sequence was wonderfully done. Awkward, with tension like most first dates (at least mine) seem to be as the couple gets used to each other.

I wait patiently for more.
Sue Penkivech chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
Hey, ate my last review! Oh well...

You made me cry. I'd just like to point that out. I love how you're handling Bobby dealing with his 2ndry mutation, and Jean-Paul dealing with his (he assumed) unreciprocated crush on Bobby. They're both very much in character, and despite the fact I rarely if ever read JP/Bobby fic, I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!
Wasting The Day chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Lovely story, absolutely lovely. You've really got something here, and I can't wait for more. You've caught Jean-Paul just right, and Bobby's perfect. The way you explain the relationship is lovely. Keep it up! ;)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »