Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
Spazz chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
_ Cute. Hell...beyond cute :S.
Spazz chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Ye O.o;...Although Bobby's kinda being a jerk about the gayness, I still feel bad for him...mrreep...
Spazzi chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Ouch ;.;...
Spazz chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
"She misspronounced" and I probably just misspelled~ nice touch. Nice chapter too, though sad...and I really, really liked the last paragraph.
Spazz chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Heh. I like Bobby's reactions to all JP's interactions...o. That almost rhymed X3.
amura chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
yes! three chapters at once! you're my knew best friend :p but seriously, these were amazing chapters. i loved the aslan bit :p looking forward to more -really- soon ;)
Euryleias chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for sharing.
laniew1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
I adore this story so much. Your Bobby is just so heartbreaking, trying to deal with his secondary mutation alone (like Jean-Paul or even Hank would let him do that), as well as the inadequacies he feels that sometimes I think the other X-Men, including Xavier make worse. Sometimes I think they're determinted to never let Bobby grow up, trying to keep him a perpetual child for some reason.

I love that you are building their relationship slowly, starting it with a friendship and hopefully (fingers and toes crossed here) letting it move naturally into something more.

Which all means more soon please.
Polka dot chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
Whoa they're really chummy, IMO. Whatever I liked the free accountancy, he can't be that dumb?
kat chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
I absolutely adore this fic. You write Bobby and JP so well and I love how you've managed to make the former as adorably cute as always but at the same time grown up.
Euryleias chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Great story! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
Stormkpr chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
All I can say is, please write more. Your writing flows well; you have a readable style. I like the plot you're developing and I ask you to write more soon.
Polka dot chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
He's hiding in the freezer, cool. Is meat hanging in there too?
Megan chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
I really enjoyed your story thus far. Ive spent weeks looking for a story worthy to look forward too and I think I found one. It goes deeper than these shallow "PWP" stories. It looks at a friendship turning into what seems to be a relationship. I love it.

Question: I havent been keeping up lately with the titles, mostly cause I hate the bloody writers. What IS Bobby's secondary mutation? Please email me the answer. Im dying to know.
Beaubier chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Fantastic.

It's early in the AM, and I've forgotten to sleep. But you've outdone yourself. The small, brilliant observances about Jean-Paul and Bobby, from each others' perspectives, are fantastic. You don't shy away from an awkward situation, don't leave anything smoothed over, glossy. Yet it's... lovely. Not inspite of those realities, but because of them.

Want this one for the site too, if you're up to it, and the last one. If you get a moment, email me the summaries and genres, and I'll put em all up there soon. Fantastic, I say again. Bloody lovely, and can't wait to read more.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »