Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Gods I found this fic months ago, and I never fav'd it or anything, and I just spent the last several hours alternately looking for this and reading others in the hopes that it was this one and just arg. It'a late and I'm going to sleep now, but I promise to give a much better review later.

Also, in case my rambling doesn't make it clear, this was one of my favorite JP/B fics, ever. Because it was so amazing. So. So thanks for writing it.
Shail666 chapter 26 . 10/24/2008
I started reading this a while back, but then midterms came up and moving and what not. But anyway. Last night I finished it. I hadn't intended to read 17 chapters all in one sitting, but I did.

Fantastic job, I loved this story; it had me squealing and mournful. Your writing style is very precise, only a few spelling mistakes which hardly takes away from the story.

LOVED IT. :D *squee*
meh chapter 26 . 10/3/2008
oh God, I think I love you.

oddly, I stopped reading at chapter 20 because, for some reason I thought that was the end.

and then I couldn't sleep because it was just too SAD.

so I got back online intending to find me some happy fic, and the page was still up and was JUST about to close the window, when I noticed the next button.

so I continued reading. and it just. ohman.

It was great with the sad ending.

and fucking amazing with the happy one.

I almost want to know the 'rents reactions, but then I kinda don't at the same time. :]

I'll just make up my own and have a happy party in my head.
Ragni Mithrim chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
okay first off, sorry i haven't reviewed before (sat and read it all at once!) and i have just one question.

how could you leave it like this?

man i wanna see how bobby's dad reacts!

just saying...don't mind me, i get way too into what i read...~blushes~ can't help it...

so, just wanted to say BRAVO!

Stormkpr chapter 26 . 3/22/2008
Finally finished it and I love it. It was mature, well thought-out, well-written, romantic. Just all around great!
Stormkpr chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Still reading and enjoying this fic very much. It's good to see the couple's interactions with other teammates. I thought Scott was a bit too overbearing in this chapter. But I liked it and am still eagerly clicking on the chapters.
Stormkpr chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
I told myself I was only going to allow myself to read 2 more chapters today. But you hooked me and I couldn't stop reading. This last chapter was completely sexy. Loved every sentence!
Stormkpr chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Why aren't the X-men comics this amazingly good? Just wanted to say that I'm really loving this story. You do a great job at capturing the angst that someone feels when they love someone they can't have. And the storyline is crisp and exciting. You have such talent!
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow, this is off to a great start with solid dialog and good descriptions. Vivid enough that I feel like I'm there. It's also nice to read a fanfic that takes its time and doesn't rush. Onto the next chapter and looking forward to more!
Char-chan chapter 26 . 3/5/2008
this story is just SO wonderful! my all time fav JPxB story o hope you update soon!

such a cliffhanger 0_0!
Char-chan chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
that was SO hot *w*~
Char-chan chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
i really love the way you have Jean Paul and Bobby's relationship. it seems more realistic then what most people do (the whole, i'm gay and your straight. so let's have sex before the 1st chapter is up deal) lol.

i like how you're slowly easing your way through their feelings of one another -v
Hybrid Helen chapter 26 . 3/2/2008
What a lovely way to end this, with the beginning of a new, improved Bobby/Jean-Paul relationship.

Thank you for this chapter, and for the whole story.
Jade Hellia chapter 26 . 2/29/2008
*shrieks in fury and stomps foot* You. Are. Certifiably. Evil. I wasn't sure that I'd like it, and I ended up reading all 26 (my favorite number by the way) chapters in one go. I do so hate that you ended it where you did, but I think it makes sense, even though I have a sick fascination with finding whether or not Mr. Drake would blow the roof off the house. Not to mention Warren sighing and saying, "Here we go again."

P.S.- You said that Bobby was an only child, I believe he has a younger brother, non? (I have a habit of adopting accents, sorry.)

P.P.S- Maybe you create a side story with Remy and Jono? Just a teensy weensy hint...
TheDreamerLady chapter 26 . 2/21/2008
oh goodness.

IT'S OVER?

How can it be over?

No! Sequel, sequel!

More more more more!

Oh well. It was amazing, and I thank you very much for every post. May you make more Slashies with these guys soon!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »