Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
Shaynie chapter 26 . 2/19/2008
I came into this one half-way through and I've been following it slowly as it progressed.

That was a lovely way to end it - poignant and beautiful and everything that they (in their infinite sarcasm and broken-ness) can be.

I loved watching this progress - see how you had them progress. A beautiful story darling. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and finishing it.
Cetsunai chapter 26 . 2/17/2008
Oh my goodness, this was such a good ride! loved this story and i'm so happy that you've completed it and *how* you've completed it.

...and i certainly wouldn't be averse to having some snippits of their future posted!
Stephanie chapter 26 . 2/16/2008
Great story! I've really enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for sharing. :)
Polka Dot chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
Nice way to end it, as I really didn't think JP should take him back, but then again JP can take care of himself.
amura chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
ah! you updated! but - it's over? *cries*

and i only cry becuase it was *so* good! i hope there are a bajillion more stories to follow this one!
Dr Megalomania chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
Dude. Totally sweet ... Thank you so much for this fantastic story!
Jader chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
I am torn between demanding that there be a sequel, and demanding that there isn't, because that ending was absolutely perfect, and a sequel might just spoil it.
Amelia Glitter chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
*shakes finger in mock anger* A cliffhanger does not equal "end" you know! Seriously though, I loved this story. Much more realistic than most out there. (JP: You're hot. Bobby: Gosh, you too. JP: Let's go have sex now. Bobby: 'Kay!) *cough* Anyway. Thank you for the amazing story!
theKRITIC chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
OH NOES, THE FUTURE AWKWARDNESS.

I choose to believe it'll end happily. :D
Emryalx chapter 25 . 1/21/2008
Gah, I must have an update!

Please don't let this fic die. D:

Updateupdateupdateupdate~
myob chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
Thank you for the enjoyable story. The time and effort put into this story is greatly appreciated. I want to apologize for not reviewing it sooner. Please keep up the excellent writing and may all your plot bunnies be good ones.
TheDreamerLady chapter 25 . 10/15/2007
Bloody hell!

You REALLY need to update!

I MUST SEE THE FINISHMENT OF THIS STORY!

GAH!

Before I freak out, please?

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
R.C. McLachlan chapter 25 . 7/4/2007
So, I just spent the last two and a half hours reading this, and I'm sure I will die of a massive coronary if you don't update. Like, tomorrow morning.

This is without a doubt the best Bobby/Jean-Paul stories I've ever read.
theKRITIC chapter 25 . 5/24/2007
ZOMG. This is so GOOD. I was somewhat dubious as to what the rest of the story would be like when they started with the making out and such in the middle, but now YOU HAVE A GOOD PLOT! *splutters* IT'S SO GREAT.
polka dot chapter 25 . 5/10/2007
ahh I'm reviewing, it's amazing how I recall this story even after so long, I didn't have to reread anything. Will Christmas be in June this year? , well whenever you update is fine.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »