Reviews for Caffeine and Saccharine
Beaubier chapter 25 . 5/9/2007
Oh the Pure Joy of a fresh update just when I was needing some OTP love. I knew I could count on you!

First off, I'll say what is most obvious- good god I cannot wait to see where this goes. It can't possibly be pretty. Aside from it being JP and Bobby, which is as pretty as anything can possibly get.

Your descriptives are so clear and concise and lovely. For example the bit about the guest room. The apple pie scented air freshener and the "inoffensively magnolia" shades. Honestly, it's just a pleasure to read everything, from your conversation to the way you set your scene. Well done, as usual!
Dr Megalomania chapter 25 . 5/9/2007
I love you, this story and its characters every little bit more after every chapter. Please keep it up!
TheDreamerLady chapter 24 . 5/1/2007
Aw.

This is like, the most cutest thing ever. More more more more more more!

Come on it's been like... five months since your last update! Us, the readers, deserve better than this!

Fear us, love us, do as we say!

Er... but yeah. I'd like some more. Because this is possibly my favorite story in a long time. Makes me feel better when I'm feeling down.

But yeah!

Update soon!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Amelia Glitter chapter 24 . 3/20/2007
I am in love with this story, though I had to read it slowly because you kept making me cry. Oh, the tangled lives X-Men lead... Keep up the good work!
indira chapter 24 . 3/13/2007
This has restored my faith that there are still people out there writing good Northstar fic. You've done an excellent job keeping with canon for the most part, but changing what needed to be fixed (I will be the first to say Marvel is really good at screwing up awesome characters). Btw, I loved Jono's little telepathic outburst in the hotel room! I nearly choked on my food from laughter. Keep writing! I am eager to read the next chapter. :D
Hybrid Helen chapter 24 . 1/24/2007
I sat down and glommed 23 chapters last month, and...didn't leave feedback...bad me. Even worse, I somehow managed to miss the existence of the 24th chapter. (Although, the two may be linked - karmic punishment for the former through the latter?) I really enjoyed the first 23 parts, but this part just blew me away.

*wibble*... oh, my heart is just aching, breaking for these two, and I still have tears in my eyes as I write this. I'll admit that I am the world's biggest crybaby, but bits like this;

'...he started to move towards him, desperate to hold him.

Jean Paul took a step back. Bobby froze.'

and;

'“If you are sure,” he said, and tried to remember how to let go of Bobby.'

are just wonderful in a spare but highly evocative way, and are made even more woobie-inducing through their contrast to the earlier comedy bits like Warren pointing out that not everyone makes for the freezer when they are depressed.

If it wasn't 3am, I'm sure I could find more to say (and say what I have to say in a better way), but the best I can do is:

Wow.
Dr Megalomania chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
You know what happiness is? Happiness is coming home after a shit day, and reading this again!

Thank you!

Update more, damn you!
PolkaDot chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
Yehaa, they're not being snarky.
EmperessRose chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
*sign* wonderful I'm so looking forward to the next part.
jeanpaul chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
you must update faster my friend, dont end this story i love it so it knot far... but all good thing must come to an end no? oh well i cant wait tell the next update have a good one..:)
MYDLS chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
Oh thank you for continuing this story. I love the complex relationship you've created between Bobby and Jean Paul. Keep posting, this is great fun!
Stephanie chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
Yeah! I'm glad they are working back towards each other. Thanks for the update. :)
K. A. Maples chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
*offers the use of her Interent Beating Stick to make behave itself*
che chapter 23 . 12/8/2006
Remy and Jono. AMAZING! Heh. I love your writing. Please update soon, I beg you!
Euryleias chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
The story is fantastic...can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing. :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »